• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Munnerlyn explains why he did not play much...

Jeremy Igo

Captain is terrible. How do they not know that? Captain one gimmick that let him into the NFL, he had fast fresh legs. He was fast and undersized. His legs are OLD now! Oh course he's terrible! He lost his gimmick edge! Why is he here now? Doesn't matter because this coaching staff is dead meat.

3 minutes ago, rayzor said:

i wonder who's idea this was to focus on the run. was it wilks or rivera?

you're playing drew brees....and you focus on the running game.

whatever the call at the start, at some point you have to figure out that it just isn't working and that shaq just isn't getting the job done. it's a divisional game. this one counts. its not preseason.

adapt. adapt. adapt.

adapting is for suckers

4 minutes ago, rayzor said:

i wonder who's idea this was to focus on the run. was it wilks or rivera?

you're playing drew brees....and you focus on the running game.

whatever the call at the start, at some point you have to figure out that it just isn't working and that shaq just isn't getting the job done. it's a divisional game. this one counts. its not preseason.

adapt. adapt. adapt.

Our coaches be like

200_s.gif

38 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I agree. He just has not looked very good. 

Yeah I would expect that linebackers would struggle in base defense against spread concepts. Heck, Luke Kuechly looked average out there and Thomas Davis looked like a bum.

And lol at "stopping the run." Stopping the run in base defense against a spread team that likes to stress the athleticism of the defense is stupid.

I normally don't post just a lurker who enjoys the insights of some and the antics of others however I felt the need to ask if it was just me or did it seem as if Davis was also out of position and a step behind most of the game. Scheme or game plan aside it seems as if this coaching staff resembles previous ones as to playing a vet more than really should. I love TD and all that he has meant to the Panthers but homer glasses off he has lost a step and it is showing up more and more. 

2 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Yeah I would expect that linebackers would struggle in base defense against spread concepts. Heck, Luke Kuechly looked average out there and Thomas Davis looked like a bum.

And lol at "stopping the run." Stopping the run in base defense against a spread team that likes to stress the athleticism of the defense is stupid.

The struggle was self inflected more so than the other team dictating. The mental lapse were players missed their assignments trying 2 do too much. 4-3 base package is going to get better with reps.

Archived