• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Patriots fans are saying...

Jeremy Igo

58 minutes ago, top dawg said:

If we don't really unleash Samuel to at least offer another dimension in this offense to keep the Patriots honest, we have no chance. I'm calling it now, Samuel is the key.

This is all provided that Cam plays worth a damn of course.

How true.  I hate N.O. but Sean Payton did a great job.   During the first series they moved their rookie running back to the WR spot and put Thomas in the slot.  He was 5 for 5 on that drive.  TD was no match for Thomas.

We could do the same thing with CMC and Samuel.  Move Samuel to the WR spot and CMC in the slot or visa versa and someone is going to be open.

58 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

While I agree with your point, I think the biggest key here will be Ryan Kalil.

I may actually agree with you, but not because of what you think. Kalil is the one that knows the protections probably better than anyone else.

That being said, Larsen has been more than adequate. Cam needs to make the proper read and get the ball out faster.

Right now as fans, there is no reason to expect much from this team other than hope.

Looking at the Saints and who they played when/where they played, does not mean they are a bad team.

We would not beat Minny in Minny week one on Monday night had we played them. We would have gotten smoked by NE after their week 1 loss even being at home. So had we had the Saints schedule going into week 3, we also would be 0-2 with a terrible looking defense. Then we would probably be able to go into their house, as a division opponent, at least for one week get our heads together and pull out a win vs. a mediocre opponent. We are mediocre as well as the Saints.

3 hours ago, top dawg said:

If we don't really unleash Samuel to at least offer another dimension in this offense to keep the Patriots honest, we have no chance. I'm calling it now, Samuel is the key.

This is all provided that Cam plays worth a damn of course.

3 hours ago, rayzor said:

yeah, cmc has already proven himself to be probably the most worrisome thing for opposing defenses to handle. i think i've seen enough from samuel to know that he can be a real threat as well. we've just got to be able to get him involved more in less predictable circumstances.

In order for this offense to have a chance to win any games this season we have to get back to the ground and pound. Right now Stew should get majority of the carries at least 15-20 a game. The focal point of the offense should be Samuels and McCaffery. Shula has to find ways to use these guys in space with play action and misdirection plays. I also feel that Curtis should get carries out of the backfield too. 

This is the game the Offense gets it turned around. The sad truth is going to be Newton, he is still rusty. He throws a pick six late like 7 mins left in the 4th with the Pats up by 3 and the Pats cover the spread. Patriots by 10. 38-28. F. Brady controls the Offense and first downs their way to a victory at the end. 

39 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Last 8 quarters of football..... 1 touchdown. 

The question is how many times where we in the red zone ?

Panthers left 4-6 TD off the board due to overthrows, missing pass protection & poor effort. These are mental errors that can be fixed with practice & focus. 

Panthers will bounce back as always. 

Archived