• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Upon further review....

Jeremy Igo

Oline screw up

Kalil and Norwell blocking the same guy.  Kalil looked like he thought the TE was gonna pick up the DE.  Not sure who missed assignment, but it sure looked preseason(ish).  Cam had no chance on that one.  Rusher coming from his backside, nobody open.  Just a bad play on the Oline

Sloppy first 2 games, and then a bad saints game that is obviously wrecking worlds.

im still holding out hope for a rebound game next week and hopefully these things will get better as the season goes on.

the only thing that is REALLY concerning me is Cams throwing. I'm no football expert or medical doctor. This electrician notices that cams throwing motion looks forced and his deep threat is seriously hampered by the awkward push he's giving it. Mental mistakes can be overcome. Physical ailments need actual time and rest to heal, and then brought back up to strength again through more time and conditioning. I don't believe that cam's shoulder is good yet...

7 minutes ago, stirs said:

Oline screw up

Kalil and Norwell blocking the same guy.  Kalil looked like he thought the TE was gonna pick up the DE.  Not sure who missed assignment, but it sure looked preseason(ish).  Cam had no chance on that one.  Rusher coming from his backside, nobody open.  Just a bad play on the Oline

Slide protection. Kalil slid right when he was supposed to slide left. 100% his fault. 

6 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I could have laid down a blanket and had a picnic in the middle of the field. 

Saints safety looks bored. 

This is why Greg Olsen is the key part of our offense. He'd likely draw double coverage in this situation in the middle of the field, it's easy for the defense.

Archived