• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Snap Counts...

Jeremy Igo

From Panthers.com

Name  Pos   Offense Plays   Percentage   Special Teams   Percentage 
Ed Dicksonicon-article-link.gif TE 59 100 4 15
Tyler Larsenicon-article-link.gif C 59 100 3 12
Andrew Norwellicon-article-link.gif G 59 100 3 12
Daryl Williamsicon-article-link.gif T 59 100 3 12
Matt Kalilicon-article-link.gif T 59 100    
Trai Turnericon-article-link.gif G 58 98 3 12
Cam Newtonicon-article-link.gif QB 50 85    
Devin Funchessicon-article-link.gif WR 50 85    
Christian McCaffreyicon-article-link.gif RB 41 69 2 8
Russell Shepardicon-article-link.gif WR 38 64 4 15
Curtis Samuelicon-article-link.gif WR 36 61 12 46
Jonathan Stewarticon-article-link.gif RB 26 44    
Chris Manhertzicon-article-link.gif TE 15 25 6 23
Damiere Byrdicon-article-link.gif WR 13 22 19 73
Derek Andersonicon-article-link.gif QB 9 15    
Kelvin Benjaminicon-article-link.gif WR 7 12    
Fozzy Whittakericon-article-link.gif RB 6 10 15 58
Amini Silatoluicon-article-link.gif T 5 8 3 12

- Tight end Ed Dickson played in 100 percent of the offensive snaps, starting in place of the injured Greg Olsenicon-article-link.gif. It marked Dickson's first 100 percent game since Nov. 18 of the 2012 season when he played for the Ravens.

- Rookie wide receiver Curtis Samuel had a new career high in snaps as he was on the field for 36 offensive snaps (61 percent). He had two receptions on five targets, but also had a 31-yard rush on a reverse play, the longest rush for the Panthers this season.

- Wide receiver Kelvin Benjamin left in the game in the first half after just seven snaps as he was tackled from behind on a slant pattern and injured his knee.

- Cam Newton did not play in the final minutes of the game and backup quarterback Derek Anderson saw his first action of the 2017 season.

- Although he didn't see any action on offense, rookie fullback Alex Armahicon-article-link.gif made his professional debut, recording 10 snaps on special teams.

Name  Pos   Defense Plays   Percentage   Special Teams   Percentage 
James Bradberryicon-article-link.gif CB 58 100 9 35
Luke Kuechlyicon-article-link.gif LB 58 100 8 31
Mike Adamsicon-article-link.gif SS 58 100 8 31
Kurt Colemanicon-article-link.gif FS 58 100 8 31
Daryl Worleyicon-article-link.gif CB 58 100 4 15
Shaq Thompsonicon-article-link.gif LB 53 91 11 42
Thomas Davisicon-article-link.gif LB 45 78 6 23
Mario Addisonicon-article-link.gif DE 45 78 1 4
Kawann Shorticon-article-link.gif DT 39 67 8 31
Star Lotuleleiicon-article-link.gif DT 31 53 8 31
Charles Johnson DE 31 53    
Julius Peppersicon-article-link.gif DE 27 47 11 42
Kyle Loveicon-article-link.gif DT 23 40    
Vernon Butlericon-article-link.gif DT 19 33 7 27
Wes Hortonicon-article-link.gif DE 16 28    
Captain Munnerlynicon-article-link.gif CB 11 19    
David Mayoicon-article-link.gif LB 8 14    

- Linebacker Shaq Thompson played his highest number of snaps this season at 53. According to press box statistics, recorded a season-high seven tackles.

- Linebacker Thomas Davis missed 13 defensive snaps with a rib injury. He returned to the game in the fourth quarter, but it marked his first missed snaps this season. David Mayo saw his first action on defense as a result.

- Cornerback Captain Munnerlyn played his fewest snaps (11) since a Nov. 8 game last season when he was with Minnesota.

22 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Didn't the Saints go hurry up quite a bit yesterday. Would have given the Panthers limited ability to sub Munnerlyn in. 

the fact that he was off the field against a pass-happy team to begin with is concerning. might have had more success having nickel as our base package to begin with. would have got Munnerlyn on the field more for sure. i could be wrong though

J-Stew , Manhertz & Samuel snaps needs to go up!

39 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

From Panthers.com

Name  Pos   Offense Plays   Percentage   Special Teams   Percentage 
Ed Dicksonicon-article-link.gif TE 59 100 4 15
Tyler Larsenicon-article-link.gif C 59 100 3 12
Andrew Norwellicon-article-link.gif G 59 100 3 12
Daryl Williamsicon-article-link.gif T 59 100 3 12
Matt Kalilicon-article-link.gif T 59 100    
Trai Turnericon-article-link.gif G 58 98 3 12
Cam Newtonicon-article-link.gif QB 50 85    
Devin Funchessicon-article-link.gif WR 50 85    
Christian McCaffreyicon-article-link.gif RB 41 69 2 8
Russell Shepardicon-article-link.gif WR 38 64 4 15
Curtis Samuelicon-article-link.gif WR 36 61 12 46
Jonathan Stewarticon-article-link.gif RB 26 44    
Chris Manhertzicon-article-link.gif TE 15 25 6 23
Damiere Byrdicon-article-link.gif WR 13 22 19 73
Derek Andersonicon-article-link.gif QB 9 15    
Kelvin Benjaminicon-article-link.gif WR 7 12    
Fozzy Whittakericon-article-link.gif RB 6 10 15 58
Amini Silatoluicon-article-link.gif T 5 8 3 12

- Tight end Ed Dickson played in 100 percent of the offensive snaps, starting in place of the injured Greg Olsenicon-article-link.gif. It marked Dickson's first 100 percent game since Nov. 18 of the 2012 season when he played for the Ravens.

- Rookie wide receiver Curtis Samuel had a new career high in snaps as he was on the field for 36 offensive snaps (61 percent). He had two receptions on five targets, but also had a 31-yard rush on a reverse play, the longest rush for the Panthers this season.

- Wide receiver Kelvin Benjamin left in the game in the first half after just seven snaps as he was tackled from behind on a slant pattern and injured his knee.

- Cam Newton did not play in the final minutes of the game and backup quarterback Derek Anderson saw his first action of the 2017 season.

- Although he didn't see any action on offense, rookie fullback Alex Armahicon-article-link.gif made his professional debut, recording 10 snaps on special teams.

Name  Pos   Defense Plays   Percentage   Special Teams   Percentage 
James Bradberryicon-article-link.gif CB 58 100 9 35
Luke Kuechlyicon-article-link.gif LB 58 100 8 31
Mike Adamsicon-article-link.gif SS 58 100 8 31
Kurt Colemanicon-article-link.gif FS 58 100 8 31
Daryl Worleyicon-article-link.gif CB 58 100 4 15
Shaq Thompsonicon-article-link.gif LB 53 91 11 42
Thomas Davisicon-article-link.gif LB 45 78 6 23
Mario Addisonicon-article-link.gif DE 45 78 1 4
Kawann Shorticon-article-link.gif DT 39 67 8 31
Star Lotuleleiicon-article-link.gif DT 31 53 8 31
Charles Johnson DE 31 53    
Julius Peppersicon-article-link.gif DE 27 47 11 42
Kyle Loveicon-article-link.gif DT 23 40    
Vernon Butlericon-article-link.gif DT 19 33 7 27
Wes Hortonicon-article-link.gif DE 16 28    
Captain Munnerlynicon-article-link.gif CB 11 19    
David Mayoicon-article-link.gif LB 8 14    

- Linebacker Shaq Thompson played his highest number of snaps this season at 53. According to press box statistics, recorded a season-high seven tackles.

- Linebacker Thomas Davis missed 13 defensive snaps with a rib injury. He returned to the game in the fourth quarter, but it marked his first missed snaps this season. David Mayo saw his first action on defense as a result.

- Cornerback Captain Munnerlyn played his fewest snaps (11) since a Nov. 8 game last season when he was with Minnesota.

6 minutes ago, UpstatePanther said:

the fact that he was off the field against a pass-happy team to begin with is concerning. might have had more success having nickel as our base package to begin with. would have got Munnerlyn on the field more for sure. i could be wrong though

Exactly! I don't see why the nickel wouldn't be our base package against teams like New Orleans and New England when they are going to drop back 50+ times to pass.

1 hour ago, hepcat said:

Munnerlyn plays 11 snaps while Michael Thomas roasts the Panthers secondary out of the slot because he's being covered by linebackers. Makes sense.

Munnerlyn was absolutely awful yesterday outside of that late tackle on the screen pass that he got beat silly on earlier in the game. 

This is off topic, but I didn't want to create a new thread for this.

I saw Charles Johnson today at Target on Rea Rd. He was wearing a Falcons hat. Now I know he rocks the ATL hat often, as he is a Georgia boy..but man..right after you just got your ass scraped by a division rival? Lost some respect from me as I now know he just sees the Panthers as a paycheck.

2 minutes ago, P-paw said:

This is off topic, but I didn't want to create a new thread for this.

I saw Charles Johnson today at Target on Rea Rd. He was wearing a Falcons hat. Now I know he rocks the ATL hat often, as he is a Georgia boy..but man..right after you just got your ass scraped by a division rival? Lost some respect from me as I now know he just sees the Panthers as a paycheck.

Honestly He was done 2 seasons ago. I have no idea why he is still on the roster.

Archived