• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Russell Shepard has disappeared ...

Jeremy Igo

Just now, mav1234 said:

brady also had 5 touchdowns.  when you throw 5 touchdowns - or hell, even 1 - you can get away with a couple misses.

I love Cam, and I think he gives us the best shot to win, but he hasn't looked right.

Yeah that's more-so the fact Brady doesn't have Matt Kalil and actual deep threats and weapons the defense will respect. Cam had nothing. Switch their roles on that same exact day and don't be surprised to see not much of a difference.

2 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

I can bring five examples from the texans game alone where Brady was pretty bad.

I'm not speaking crap. I'm speaking facts. Cam's not the only one struggling. Brady is too.

One has a solid supporting cast and coaching. One has absolutely nothing.

Please, Cam can beat that anytime.  Hell yesterday he had 7 or 8 without even trying.  Brady's got to step up his game.

8 hours ago, uncfan888 said:

Id say he just hasn't had time to build the rapport with Sheppard since he missed the offseason and they aren't letting him practice, but McCaffrey has been here the same amount of time has Russell 

More like he isn't scanning the field. Dude is super wide open and Cam doesn't see it. 

5 minutes ago, stirs said:

knock yourself out

I was just thinking what Brady could do with Olsen, CMC, KB, Shepard, Samuel, etc.  Probably pretty darn good

Yeah. On that, he should've gotten picked around 3 times. His pocket presence & waiting too long caused 2 sack fumbles against the texans.

But, like I said, he has the coaching and weapons to overcome that. He still is a good QB. Just made some mistakes like Cam has.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

I think it has more to do with Cam not trusting his line. It's one read and gone. We all know though that Cam has a tendency to lock in to though and that's something that should have been corrected by his QB coach. 

That line excuse just isn't going to hold water anymore.  Cams screw ups are coming when he has a clean pocket and little to no pressure.  

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

That line excuse just isn't going to hold water anymore.  Cams screw ups are coming when he has a clean pocket and little to no pressure.  

Brady's missed receivers from a clean pocket with little to no pressure and almost threw a pick from one too.

5 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Brady's missed receivers from a clean pocket with little to no pressure and almost threw a pick from one too.

Lol.  You're reaching really hard to find a silver lining aren't you?   Just between you and me, there isn't one.  But don't tell the rest on here.  They still think Shula and Ron have this figured out and it's just poor execution.

PS: If you could find Sanjay a TE that would be nice.  I fear he may never recover if we don't.

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

Lol.  You're reaching really hard to find a silver lining aren't you?   Just between you and me, there isn't one.  But don't tell there rest on here.  They still think Shula and Ron have this figured out and it's just poor execution.

PS: If you could find Sanjay a TE that would be nice.  I fear he may never recover if we don't.

I mean our pass to run ratio is much different, but if you actually look at the stuff Brady nearly had the same amount of mistakes as Cam.

It's just Brady had a larger sample of throws because they didn't run on near every play lol.

1 minute ago, Saca312 said:

I mean our pass to run ratio is much different, but if you actually look at the stuff Brady nearly had the same amount of mistakes as Cam.

It's just Brady had a larger sample of throws because they didn't run on near every play lol.

Straight up, would you trade Brady for Cam at this point?

2 minutes ago, stirs said:

Straight up, would you trade Brady for Cam at this point?

nope. Brady would retire immediately on our team. No doubt he'd be on IR with Matt Kalil as our LT and his career done if he tries playing 6 games.

I'd trade Rivera and Shula for Belicheck in a heartbeat.

Archived