• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Russell Shepard has disappeared ...

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, Krovvy said:

Cam was definitely throwing to Dickson, but the ball is tipped by McCaffrey. I also don't think Shepard had a chance at the first down with number 25 coming down to make the tackle.

He had 3 steps on 25, so unless Cam throws behind him, which is not out of the ordinary, it's a first down and more all day.

Cam doesn't look beyond his first and second reads. I've said that for a while now and this new revolutionized offense just means force throw it to his first read, short and quick. Cam lived off his legs and deep ball and now he's told to use neither. We're fuged.

1 minute ago, Fright said:

Can't doesn't look beyond his first and second reads. I've said that for a while now and this new revolutionized offense just means force throw it to his first read, short and quick. Cam lived off his legs and deep ball and now he's told to use neither. We're fuged.

A confident Cam looks off defenders. A shook Cam looks like the last 19 games.

22 minutes ago, Camp Fodder said:

I wii wonder what we could get for Cam on the trade market?  A first and a second?

Not much at all.

What would a team get for someone making 20 million per season with a bum shoulder, ankle and accuracy problems?  Anyone lining up to give up picks?

No

What if he gets better?  Then why would you want to trade him at that point?  Thus the quandary of trading any player in the NFL

13 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

brady missed wide open receivers as well sunday. but no one's whining.

Speaking from your heart here instead of your head.  Your football knowledge is far beyond the snarkiness of this post.  The accuracy of Brady and Cam would never be comparable in any football world.  Same could be said of Cams ability to run the football vs Brady.  Nobody likes the situation we are in at the moment.  Nobody likes the fact that their QB is struggling and everyone hopes it corrects very soon, but these comparisons are well below your posting levels

4 minutes ago, stirs said:

Speaking from your heart here instead of your head.  Your football knowledge is far beyond the snarkiness of this post.  The accuracy of Brady and Cam would never be comparable in any football world.  Same could be said of Cams ability to run the football vs Brady.  Nobody likes the situation we are in at the moment.  Nobody likes the fact that their QB is struggling and everyone hopes it corrects very soon, but these comparisons are well below your posting levels

I can bring five examples from the texans game alone where Brady was pretty bad.

I'm not speaking crap. I'm speaking facts. Cam's not the only one struggling. Brady is too.

One has a solid supporting cast and coaching. One has absolutely nothing.

brady also had 5 touchdowns.  when you throw 5 touchdowns - or hell, even 1 - you can get away with a couple misses.

I love Cam, and I think he gives us the best shot to win, but he hasn't looked right.

1 minute ago, Saca312 said:

I can bring five examples from the texans game alone where Brady was pretty bad.

I'm not speaking crap. I'm speaking facts. Cam's not the only one struggling. Brady is too.

One has a solid supporting cast and coaching. One has absolutely nothing.

Brady is struggling?  8 TDs, nearly 1.1k yards, 64% completion 121 QB rating is struggling?  He may not be perfection but if that is struggling I don't even know how you begin to describe what is happening with Cam :\

Archived