• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam's first interception yesterday.

Jeremy Igo

Every time we had a chance to get a better coordinator for our offense, we had to punt. Every time we have a chance to get a better tackle, we punch or make bad draft  decisions. 

now every time we have a decent drive going, even a team with a terrible defense can just rush our quarterback and kill him and kill the drive or get interceptions.

and our defense can't stop a high school team. Again thanks Dave

8 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Cam made the decision to throw and not to hand off. 

Should have had J-Stew in there look at the OL push in the middle. We need to have both of them on field at the same time for majority of the game. 

With KB injured leave CMC in more passing situation while J-Stew can pass protect or get the short yardage.

The gif exaggerates it, but seems like it struck me live, and on the big board replay, that lots about his mechanics and throwing motion was wrong on that pass. Maybe it's the surgery and soreness. Something about the arm and shoulder movement makes it look like a really tall girl threw that pass.

18 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

What is more worrisome is that it isn't a bad pass. The corner runs Funchess's route for him and sells out completely. It is almost as if he knew exactly what was coming. 

My god it looks like Cam is throwing a shot-put.

Cam's footwork has always been a problem, but one thing I don't ever remember is him throwing the ball like it was a shot-put.  This is scary.

Just noticed a couple more things. Watch him drag his right leg and look at his left arm hanging limp by his side. Look at his feet, his hips. Look at any aspect of the throw. At best, it looks like someone with a severe neurological disorder or mutiple trauma is throwing the ball. He's gotta be really hurt.

8 minutes ago, Snake said:

Still a crap game plan no matter what. Rivera will always put it on Cam because blaming Shula can't be done. 

I dont believe we game plan. At least not in a way that we attack other teams weaknesses. Our game is pretty much the same week to week on both sides of the ball.

Archived