• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ron Rivera has a fix for the offense.

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Fans of this team have never seen a game close to what he did yesterday before. The fact he did was probably as much shock to them as it was us. I'll give credit where it's due. Now to see if Shula can adapt once opposing Ds focus on him like they did Greg. 

I will say though, if he's had these skills all along, does it really say that much about our coaching staff that they've never really used him as a receiver before? If he continues to ball out, it will give me less faith in our coaches, not more, for being able to evaluate talent.

On 9/25/2017 at 1:17 PM, Jeremy Igo said:

1 hour ago, csx said:

No statue talk. Just credit for a backup playing well and a coach who knows more than we do.

Rivera knows more than us. Hurney knows more than us. They're professionals in the NFL. That's a given.

And if that we're all that was needed for success, we'd be fine.

But they're not competing against us. They're competing against 31 other professionals.

Basically, Rivera doesn't need to be able to outcoach me. He needs to be able to outcoach Sean Payton.

Yesterday was great. Hopefully we can see more of that. But it's far from guaranteed.

Archived