• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fiz's Guide to Cheering for a Bad Team

Fiz

I remember when I was with Special Forces--it seems a thousand centuries ago--we went into a camp to inoculate it. The children. We left the camp after we had inoculated the children for polio, and this old man came running after us, and he was crying. He couldn't see. We went there, and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile--a pile of little arms.

Great writeup, but could have done without this. Come on.

Is there an "I call bullshit" smilie?

is there a "you're too stupid to spot dialogue from one of the most famous movies of all time" smilie

what about an "i didn't read the thread and I'm making the same stupid point numerous stupid people before me mad" one?

is there a "you're too stupid to spot dialogue from one of the most famous movies of all time" smilie

what about an "i didn't read the thread and I'm making the same stupid point numerous stupid people before me mad" one?

I think there are...hmm let me look around and Ill find a good one

"before me mad"

Try prooffreading your insults if you expect them to have tact.

BTW--apparently you're the one "too stupid" to comprehend what you read. I was referring to Husker's comment, not your SF blurb, jackass.

"before me mad"

Try prooffreading your insults if you expect them to have tact.

BTW--apparently you're the one "too stupid" to comprehend what you read. I was referring to Husker's comment, not your SF blurb, jackass.

He's much more cooler than you, however.

And a typo, really? I can understand if he didn't know the difference between "mad" and "made", but jesus, you're really fishing for something, aren't you?

Archived