• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The 5 Stages of a Relationship

Delhommey

If this resembles your reality, something is wrong with you. Life is only like this if you're shallow and have no idea how to communicate with your partners. Stop dating vapid mannequins, stop reading arrested adolescent crap like Maxim, and grow up

Great comment there.

If this resembles your reality, something is wrong with you. Life is only like this if you're shallow and have no idea how to communicate with your partners. Stop dating vapid mannequins, stop reading arrested adolescent crap like Maxim, and grow up

Great comment there.

Did you marry your cherry popper?

First of all, some of the best dates I have had have been with mannequins! Minus the splinters.

Second, I do agree with you about reading Maxim. If you read Maxim then you don't have the balls to a) buy a Hustler or B) come out of the closet and buy that issue of Elle you have been wanting.

Finally, I would like to say that I went through all five steps. Unfortunately, step 2 didn't start until we already married. So I would like to replace "too afraid and got engaged" with "knew I would get caught so I bought a lawnmower instead of a chainsaw and a shovel."

It wasn't my comment, I pulled it from the comments section in the article.

Shoulda kept it in grey to make that clear.

But I do agree with the overall theme of the poster.

No, I didn't marry my first.

Not even close, but I DID manage to find I woman I was both sexually bonerific with as well as intellectually stimulated by.....which seems to be the problem here.

Getting beyond the lizard brain usually yields good results.

That behavior is fine, as long as everyone involved understands that the relationship is doomed to never get beyond the sheets.

It wasn't my comment, I pulled it from the comments section in the article.

Shoulda kept it in grey to make that clear.

But I do agree with the overall theme of the poster.

No, I didn't marry my first.

Not even close, but I DID manage to find I woman I was both sexually bonerific with as well as intellectually stimulated by.....which seems to be the problem here.

Getting beyond the lizard brain usually yields good results.

That behavior is fine, as long as everyone involved understands that the relationship is doomed to never get beyond the sheets.

Cool! I make a joke and get a biography. Just because you and your wife can get along in and out of the sheets doesn't mean you can judge those of us that have to resort to putting our significant others in heavy duty lawn bags and only cutting an air hole after they agree to puff on the staff of life and then are forced to go on a long ass rant on a long ass run on sentence that absolutely no one in the world finds funny but them but they don't care because the typing takes away the pain and makes them forget about the smell coming from the trunk of their car and....

Oh look.... There is mind. Found it. Let me go put this back in.

Cool! I make a joke and get a biography. Just because you and your wife can get along in and out of the sheets doesn't mean you can judge those of us that have to resort to putting our significant others in heavy duty lawn bags and only cutting an air hole after they agree to puff on the staff of life and then are forced to go on a long ass rant on a long ass run on sentence that absolutely no one in the world finds funny but them but they don't care because the typing takes away the pain and makes them forget about the smell coming from the trunk of their car and....

Oh look.... There is mind. Found it. Let me go put this back in.

wow cb you have a few loose screws in that noggin of yours

Archived