• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Jordan tees off on Cam Newton

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I find it pretty dumb to be celebrating when you're getting your ass handed to you.

Other than that Philly game some years back in I think 2012, I don't remember the last time he's done the superman or whatever in a big loss.

He was clearly emotional after his rushing touchdown today, but I kind of felt there was more at play behind that than the game itself just reading his body language. Many of our players seemed like they were somewhere else today.

19 minutes ago, sanjay_rajput said:

Cam needs to stop worrying about his game outfits and start putting his head in the play book and refining his  mechanics

I’ve said that since 2015. His comment his rookie year about being an icon and entertainer must be true. He is more worried about being those than he is a great QB. People can get mad at this guy for saying those things, but Cam has become a clown. 

Just now, ickmule said:

I’ve said that since 2015. His comment his rookie year about being an icon and entertainer must be true. He is more worried about being those than he is a great QB. People can get mad at this guy for saying those things, but Cam has become a clown. 

He definitely looks like one a lot of time. Stop giving your enemies more ammunition. 

22 minutes ago, sanjay_rajput said:

Cam needs to stop worrying about his game outfits and start putting his head in the play book and refining his  mechanics

Yeah because that’s what holding the Panthers back. Cam getting dressed in what his stylist picks.

Just now, J.Cage said:

Yeah because that’s what holding the Panthers back. Cam getting dressed in what his stylist picks.

Stylist. Lol.  Dude just needs to put on a suit and go do his interview. Showing up wearing goofy ass hats and such is just looking for attention. He’s getting attention now......not the kind he was looking for. 

3 minutes ago, saints4lifeagain said:

Serious? That was pretty tame. Seemed pretty light hearted. Cam is usually pretty rough on Cam. This wasn't one of those times.

There was only one loser team today, wasn't there?

Yes, good win, see y'all later on this year.

Archived