• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Jordan tees off on Cam Newton

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Jeremy Igo said:

http://amp.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/nfl-blog/article175173646.html

“Anytime he tried to scoot out, we showed up on his high heels. Not that he wears high heels – I don’t think so yet, right?” Jordan asked. “I mean, he’s gone with the grandma hat and the onesie. The Coachella onesie?”

Dude has always had penis envy of #1.  A loser on a loser team that's going nowhere.  Who cares.

4 minutes ago, thebigcat said:

Newton really showboated back in the day against New Orleans, it's fitting that he has to take his lumps now

Uhh, what. When exactly did you start following the team?

You don't remember Cam's first home game against the Saints where a brawl let out over them playing dirty? There was a certain Steve Smith who took exception to it...

This is what happens when you dab all over the competition when you were rising to the top and now are on your way down.  I find it pretty dumb to be celebrating when you're getting your ass handed to you.  But Cam will show boat no matter the score so he will have to be able to take it if he's going to dish it out.

Archived