• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey there...

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I'm not gonna lie. I'm probably go na watch regardless.

Oh I will still watch them too.  It's like watching a train wreck, you want to look away but you can't stop yourself from looking anyway.   I'm now more interested in the GM search, if there really is one going on, than anything else this team does this season.  To me that will tell us all we need to know about the future of this team.

The Patriots are probably laughing their asses off looking at replay of our game . This will be the first game I will watch live this season (against the Patriots), and I'm hoping itll be way better than our previous couple of performances. Brady should probably pick our defense apart even more so than Brees, and the Patriots have excellent DBs on defense after we threw 3 picks against the backups of the worst defense in the NFL. 

4 hours ago, Delhommey said:

As a long time Panthers fan I look forward to being mathematically eliminated from playoff contention so I can finally see them play some good football.

there might be some wisdom towards having this perspective organizationally form the beginning. the tension of having to get back to the superbowl and do something special...or just get into the playoffs might be too much. instead, just go out there and play. have fun and kick some ass.

what you said reminded me of a teaching by a buddhist monk named Achaan Chah that goes something like this, " “I love this glass. It holds water admirably. When the sun shines on it, it reflects the light beautifully. When I tap it, it has a lovely ring. Yet for me, this glass is already broken. When the wind knocks it over or my elbow knocks it off the shelf and it falls to the ground and shatters, I say, ‘Of course’. But when I understand that this glass is already broken, every minute with it is precious.” "

maybe this team plays better when the pressure is off itself. if they take the pressure off themselves at the beginning or think that no one is expecting anything from them they might get back to blowing things up other than themselves.

whatever it is, i don't think that rivera or shula handle pressure well. i don't think the team handles it well. of course taking the pressure off might result in generating apathy that might already be starting to show up in some on the team.

this team needs to start winning or at least find some way to have fun so they start winning. they need some breaks to go their way. everything seems to be working against them, including the coaching staff trying to be something they aren't. the coaches have good intentions, but i don't think they've got what it takes to make it happen. rivera is not riverboat ron by nature. shula is not good at adapting or evolving. cam is not good in taking on a role other than being a very mobile gunslinger. oh yeah....and the OL is just not good. we need the broken parts back. we need ryan k, olsen, benjamin, and cam back healthy and we need to just get back to doing what we used to do. forget evolution. just get healthy and get back to having fun doing what got us to the superbowl in the first place.

Sure the panthers  have a bad loss every season they make the playoffs but this season our offense has sucked every game and now it looks like they are going to loose Olsen and Benjamin our top 2 targets.

I always hate when people panic after one game but Panthers haven't played worth a damn on offense sense last season.

we need changes asap or the panthers will fail. It doesn't matter how good the defense is if the offense completely sucks.

Archived