• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey there...

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Nope.  Usually I can understand the 24 hour rule, and think it is perfectly reasonable.  This loss today, and the circumstances surrounding it, were much more different than anything we've experienced before.  This loss was more than a loss.  This one was different.  It changed a lot of things.

You probably mean it should change a lot of things. In reality it will change nothing.

2 minutes ago, Kevin Greene said:

You probably mean it should change a lot of things. In reality it will change nothing.

Maybe I meant for us as fans, or maybe just me in particular?  I dont know...  But, what I do know is, as you said, the organization won't change anything.  But, I do think this does something to the psyche of our team...  i think it was evident today, and I don't think it is something we bounce back from.

Anything is possible, yes. My issue is that the underlying issues today were also present in the first two games and are only getting worse. Even if this game spurs major changes tomorrow or down the road, I am losing trust in this organization to make the right changes. 

Well it goes back to David, leaving us with their defense they can get turnovers. He basically left us with the defense that can't get turnovers for us. And he also left us with an offense that is anemic and silly, basically there any high school coordinator could beat. 

Our franchise quarterback is struggling, but it has much to do with the offensive line, And lack of  offensive creativity. 

Famous general once said that you don't fight wars with what you build in the future, you fight wars with what you have now. 

And like Billy the kid said on young guns, reap the whirlwind Murphy reap it. 

Archived