• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ryan Kalil out Sunday

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Hate to say it, but we gotta find Ryan's long term replacement this coming off season. Really hope Larsen looks a lot better out there with a full week of practice with the starters. 

I really hate it and I hope he gets better soon for this seasons sake. But I've been preaching this since preseason. Kalil unfortunately a invaluable part of our offense. Look at our Oline difference between week one and two. I know buffalo had a better defense and scheme but Ryan can direct our line so much better. 

12 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

I really hate it and I hope he gets better soon for this seasons sake. But I've been preaching this since preseason. Kalil unfortunately a invaluable part of our offense. Look at our Oline difference between week one and two. I know buffalo had a better defense and scheme but Ryan can direct our line so much better. 

"Since preseason"

So 3 weeks ago? Lol

Honestly we should just spend the entire draft on OL/DL next offseason. Teams that can control the line of scrimmage win no matter what other talent is on the team. The Giants and Bengals are absolutely ruined this year because they ignored their lines. We can't waste Luke and Cam's primes like this.

Archived