• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ryan Kalil out Sunday

Jeremy Igo

Just now, *FreeFua* said:

All pro?

I would take just below average at this point but they can't even find that

It's crystal clear our fans will convince themselves of anything if it means not having to face the fact that maybe our former GM didn't do so hot a job of building our OL for the future or even the present for that matter.

1 minute ago, TheRed said:

It's crystal clear our fans will convince themselves of anything if it means not having to face the fact that maybe our former GM didn't do so hot a job of building our OL for the future or even the present for that matter.

How can they forget when you spend every post reminding them? 

This is why I want a new GM. I don't want Gettleman or hurney here anymore

I for one would like to know what exactly is going on with his neck.  I mean has any further explanation been given other than "he woke up on Sunday with his neck hurting"??  I mean if you sleep on your neck weird, it should be back to normal and no longer sore after like 24-48 hours max.  Hoping it's nothing more serious, but can't help but to think Ryan is headed right back to IR....

Just now, uncfan888 said:

How can they forget when you spend every post reminding them? 

This is why I want a new GM. I don't want Gettleman or hurney here anymore

You guys don't need my posts to be reminded. You saw it yourselves in HD after Newton was hurt after that sack against Buffalo. How long are we going to continue this groundhog day routine before you stop blaming me for discussing it, and start getting to the root of the problem?

7 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

All pro?

I would take just below average at this point but they can't even find that

Oher was above average in 2015. You can't have every position be average or above, it's not possible in the salary cap era. You need to field the best roster overall, which DG did an amazing job of doing without jeopardizing the future. Seahawks won their SB with a terrible offensive line, the majority of teams have poor OL play, even many top teams. They don't seem to whine like the losers here about LT all the time. Watch Hurney trade Butler for a LT then we have to let Star walk because that LT is expensive and you losers are complaining about our run defense and DT depth. 

Archived