• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Saints Fans Are Saying ...

Jeremy Igo

4 hours ago, saints4lifeagain said:

I was more hanging them on Cam and Shula, if you must know.

Shula - yes, absolutely.

Cam - even with the way he's playing now he is not a detriment to us winning, or an easy day for opposing Ds, especially a D as atrocious as yours. I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you.

2 hours ago, Marguide said:

Hey saints4life, what ever happened to the poster Bayou Bullet? At least I think that was his handle.

The guy was brilliant.

I have no idea. Don't recall the poster, to be honest.

26 minutes ago, joemac said:

Shula - yes, absolutely.

Cam - even with the way he's playing now he is not a detriment to us winning, or an easy day for opposing Ds, especially a D as atrocious as yours. I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you.

Cams been terrible. There's no way around it. A team better than the Niners or Bills may have capitalized. The Saints will not be that team lol.

19 minutes ago, ecu88 said:

Is there an interpreter on this board for Saints board? Calling @saints4lifeagain :tongue:

Watchu need buddy?

1 minute ago, saints4lifeagain said:

I have no idea. Don't recall the poster, to be honest.

Cams been terrible. There's no way around it. A team better than the Niners or Bills may have capitalized. The Saints will not be that team lol.

Watchu need buddy?

Do you have all your teeth?:shades:

8 hours ago, Moorgan said:

I been lurking on this board all week and its been pretty damn sad, we are ready to throw in the towel 2 weeks in to the season. 

Panthers fans are going to be on suicide watch when they are 3-0 after this weekend.

8 hours ago, Moorgan said:

FIFY sadly

LOL!!  SO TRUE!

Archived