• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No excuses.

Jeremy Igo

16 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Starting to hear excuses for the offense already.

Sorry, there are no excuses.

The Panthers have 4 first round picks and two second round picks at offensive skill positions at their disposal. Plenty of fire power to score on the Saints.

Time for a solid 30+ point game. 

But Cam's not healthy, remember?

I'm sure RRs ready to make excuses already because Kalils out. I don't think they realize that the excuses really show just how Incompetent they are  

As bad as I can't stand him.  Belicheat  lost his best LB plus all kind of other injuries Got emabarrased at home and came back and beat the crap out of NO. 

Good coaches have excuses cued up and ready to use.  Great coaches deal with it and game plan around such 

14 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

it is a Shame that during his time here, the offensive coaching was abysmal outside of the first year with  Chud

I hope you did not truly mean that. Things might be boiling around here about Shula but I remember this board totally exploded over Chud and his lack of game planning and adjustments along with gimmicky plays that did not work and often put Cam in position to get pounded. He couldn't be gone fast enough in most minds, mine included.

Archived