• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ravens Fan.... Moved to Charlotte

Ravens_5_52

Hey everybody. I'm a Ravens fan who moved from Maryland to North Carolina to go to a Broadcasting School. I want to be a Sports Broadcaster some day. I of course have been on the Ravens message boards but been searching for a Panthers message board for a lil while until I stumbled upon this. I have very good football knowledge.

Hey just want to let you guys know, I said this earlier in the new head coach thread but you guys are in a transition year and I hope you can fire John Fox and bring in Bill Cowher, he already lives in Charlotte, and why would he leave his family to go coach say at Buffalo or Dallas. I heard Cowher say he don't want to coach a team next season because the situation isn't "right" well how about coaching a team where you can stay with your family and bring your family with you. Good Luck the rest of the season, I know the 49ers fans are probably jumping in joy since they have your 1st round pick next season.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived