• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shameless Promotional Plug For My Wife to Win Teacher of the Year

Ricky Spanish

1 hour ago, Cracka McNasty said:

My wife was recently nominated to become teacher of the year for all Schools in the Carolinas by one of her student's parents. The way it works is they have 10 nominees every week, then those nominees are voted on and the winner of the week gets invited to the December 10th game against the Vikings where they will name the teacher of the year. It's an honor to even be nominated and she is over the moon excited. I told her I'd do my best to help her out too, which is why I'm reaching out to you beautiful people to help her out. If you would be so kind, please click here and vote for Samantha Rigby. Voting starts today and ends the 27th.

If you don't like voting without context please know that she's seriously an amazing teacher, she was born to do it. I've never met anyone else that is as great with kids as she is and her only hobbies include teaching, and learning about teaching which is why she went back to school to get her master's so she can be a better teacher. She eats and breathes teaching like I eat and breath Panther's football, which is why this entire thing is so serendipitous.

If you don't really care about the children, then vote for her so I can go to a Panthers game this season. Last time I went to a game in an odd year we beat the Eagles and then went on to the Super Bowl, so, you know, do it so the Panthers will go to the Super Bowl. It's science. 

If you don't like me and don't want to help me out... well... dang. Do it for the kids? I dunno, I don't know how to change your mind. I'm sorry you hate me. 

Pictures of our child in Panther gear to boost interest/increase the likelihood that you vote for my wife because the child is cute can be found below:

Dab.thumb.jpg.7681e59ba2dc5a2c47ceb74b1acf593e.jpg59c271be1bfa1_GregTribute.thumb.jpg.cf71c604e990a057ce228c48a977f1f0.jpg59c271be9ca14_KuechlyJersey.thumb.jpg.0568be53425f9a05e33c10d5b0883225.jpg

Pie for all who vote.

Please and thank you.

Pathetic.  I am all in.

• If she wins, we will give you pie.  You must take her out to dinner and get her some pie.  We will require photographic, pictorial, imagery of this.  Not that we don't trust you, we are just a bit overwhelmed by the fact that you have a wife and that she let you provide her with offspring.  No offense.:tongue:

Mrs. Rigby just got my vote. On your word, I'm accepting that what you say is true. My wife is the best person with kids that I have ever met, but she refused to answer the call, so Kudos to your better half.

I must say that this is the first time that I knowingly voted for the wife of a Cracka. Such an interesting name...LOL.

Archived