• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Panthers Media 40 yard dash

Jeremy Igo

newton_david.png&w=160&h=160&scale=crop

David Newton ESPN Staff Writer 

So when the Panthers invited me for a media 40-yard dash challenge to open a new Play 60 Challenge Course at Reedy Creek Park in Charlotte, N.C., I recalled blowing out my hamstring the last time I ran a 40 more than 30 years ago. Well, it happened again 15 yards in. Good thing wide receiver Kelvin Benjamin was there at the end to suggest I stretch for 30 minutes before doing this again.

•  
  •  
  •  
icon-espn-e-@2x.png
1h

2 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:
newton_david.png&w=160&h=160&scale=crop

David Newton ESPN Staff Writer 

So when the Panthers invited me for a media 40-yard dash challenge to open a new Play 60 Challenge Course at Reedy Creek Park in Charlotte, N.C., I recalled blowing out my hamstring the last time I ran a 40 more than 30 years ago. Well, it happened again 15 yards in. Good thing wide receiver Kelvin Benjamin was there at the end to suggest I stretch for 30 minutes before doing this again.

•  
  •  
  •  
icon-espn-e-@2x.png
1h

This guy is such a retard.

6 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

You die at an early age from cronic diarrhea and lack of nutrition thus not having to grow old with other health issues?

Trust me, the opposite is true. I went plant based and could name them. 

One day a CMC, one day a Captain and then a Butler and you have to take the afternoon off. 

Archived