• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers will just use Dickson in Olsen's place...

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

Manhertz  needs to learn how to block and catch first.

He has been blocking, it's Dickson who failed on his block  that forced J Stew to bounce outside. 

Manhertz will finally get the needed snaps, he want waste it like Funchess who had extra 14 snaps than KB and still produced less .

8 minutes ago, sanjay_rajput said:

#2 TE Manhertz will finally get the reps to showcase his talent.

Bring up Armah who can actually play FB and let Dickson play the receiving role

You forgot about our TE savior on the Practice Squad, Bucky Covington.

1 minute ago, sanjay_rajput said:

He has been blocking, it's Dickson who failed on his block  that forced J Stew to bounce outside. 

Manhertz will finally get the needed snaps, he want waste it like Funchess who had extra 14 snaps than KB and still produced less .

LOL, you're a hot mess, dude. Funchess almost had a 100yd day and Dickson is blocking just fine and he's getting open in crucial situations. It's not his fault Cam keeps missing him.

With Dickson in for Olsen, this should mean that we go with more options for Alex Armah. He was more impressive than Manhertz. Don't run two TE sets when you actually a guy who can play FB.

Protect your QB, give the running game some life... and add an offensive option in the backfield.

Makes sense.

Which means.... We won't do it.

11 minutes ago, TheWiz said:

With Dickson in for Olsen, this should mean that we go with more options for Alex Armah. He was more impressive than Manhertz. Don't run two TE sets when you actually a guy who can play FB.

Protect your QB, give the running game some life... and add an offensive option in the backfield.

Makes sense.

Which means.... We won't do it.

I'm all for bringing Armah up, IF he's actually ready, which I kind of doubt. IMO, we have the talent in the passing game right now though. This is an opportunity for Samuel and Shepard to step and take some of the load off of KB and Funchess. They can either do it or they can't.

4 minutes ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

I'm all for bringing Armah up, IF he's actually ready, which I kind of doubt. IMO, we have the talent in the passing game right now though. This is an opportunity for Samuel and Shepard to step and take some of the load off of KB and Funchess. They can either do it or they can't.

Samuel and Shep are already on the active Roster. Their impact should be felt regardless of who we bring in. But we need help in the run, for CMAC and in the pass protection for Cam. Alex Armah is the better choice.

7 minutes ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

With Olsen out you'd think Shula would come up with a plan to get these two guys more involved. In fact, I'd like to see CMAC play some slot as well or at least have him more routes from the backfield. These guys should be able to get better separation more consistently than the larger targets: Benjamin and Funchess.

Archived