• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Those goal line runs...

Jeremy Igo

Just now, Hogmolliesmaht said:

On the play where Cam got hurt, they knew exactly which way he would go and try to spin out of pressure and they were waiting on him. Honestly though, anybody could pick that up with a little film study. He makes that same move all the time. He needs to do a little self scouting and start breaking that tendency.

Exactly, every single time. It's traumatizing to watch.

My heart was in my stomach after that play. 

Just now, thefuzz said:

"We want to be a power running team"

Ron and Shula wanted to show the lowly Bills who was boss....instead of taking the easy points.

Just stupid.

We had easy points if Cam hits CMC late and Ed Dickson wide open on a 3rd down in the first half. As well as he played, he just simply can't miss those passes and expect to win a SB.

5 minutes ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

We had easy points if Cam hits CMC late and Ed Dickson wide open on a 3rd down in the first half. As well as he played, he just simply can't miss those passes and expect to win a SB.

That's who Cam is, as much as I struggle with it, "it is what it is" he is a streaky passer...and likely always will be.

i can't tell if the red zone misses are excitement, or just being rusty, but he does need to reel them in.

5 minutes ago, sanjay_rajput said:

Still better all pro than your boy Funchess and Dickson. 

Where is Dickson at oh yeah forcing J-Stew to redirect to the outside. So much for following your FB to end zone :)

You should just stop posting. That was a terrible attempt at blocking by Manhertz. Dickson and Funchess were as productive as you can expect, especially when Dickson keeps getting screwed out of big plays by his QB.

4 minutes ago, gmonjimbo said:

The team has to realize that they don't have the Cowboys or Raiders offensive line that can run effectively on 8 or 9 man fronts. The Bills were selling out to stop the run, you don't reward them by putting in an extra TE or OL in and run power.

Should  have ran it to the outside , if Dickson would have went to the right tackle side it's a easy TD

23 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Don't understand why a sneak is so hard to call there.

i was thinking the same thing myself. on that first down from the 1, we should have just ran the QB sneak. even JStew from the wildcat would have been preferrable. there shouldnt be any handing off that close to the endzone. just pile it and let your punishing RB bang it in or your 6'5" QB lean for it.

5 minutes ago, sanjay_rajput said:

Still better all pro than your boy Funchess and Dickson. 

Where is Dickson at oh yeah forcing J-Stew to redirect to the outside. So much for following your FB to end zone :)

what game were you watching yesterday, pray tell? Manhertz was an absolute nobody, while Funchess was making hard catches and getting punished over the middle at times for it. There is absolutely no comparison between the two of them right now.

2 minutes ago, UpstatePanther said:

i was thinking the same thing myself. on that first down from the 1, we should have just ran the QB sneak. even JStew from the wildcat would have been preferrable. there shouldnt be any handing off that close to the endzone. just pile it and let your punishing RB bang it in or your 6'5" QB lean for it.

what game were you watching yesterday, pray tell? Manhertz was an absolute nobody, while Funchess was making hard catches and getting punished over the middle at times for it. There is absolutely no comparison between the two of them right now.

Funchess is overrated and had decent game due to zone coverage , he had 14 more snap than Benjamin and still produced less. 

Manhertz is finally gonna get his deserved reps watch see who is more effective 

15 minutes ago, sanjay_rajput said:

Funchess is overrated and had decent game due to zone coverage , he had 14 more snap than Benjamin and still produced less. 

Manhertz is finally gonna get his deserved reps watch see who is more effective 

Funchess is far from overrated. Nobody outside a few Panthers fans think he is even a nfl level starter.

Archived