• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Those goal line runs...

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

I really wonder how much yesterday was the bills just knowing what we were going to do. I mean execution was just not there a lot. But vs SF our Oline was sound as a pound. 

Yeah, I think that had more to do with it than people want to admit. The only way you can really counter that knowledge is to go against all of your tendencies and basically run a different offense.

Just now, Hogmolliesmaht said:

Yeah, I think that had more to do with it than people want to admit. The only way you can really counter that knowledge is to go against all of your tendencies and basically run a different offense.

I mean they had Cam on his awful back foot roll out a half dozen times last night. Most resulting in the giant cam sized sacks. Which I'll be honest, I still hate how he does that and doesn't just take the already 7-8 yard sack. Instead of 15. 

6 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

His first block made the tackle. lol

The run was supposed to go inside , I believe he was supposed to release and go to 2nd level. The block was still good he didnt get blown away at point of attack could have had TD if he sustained the block and the run was designed to go to the edge

5 minutes ago, mjligon said:

Yeah it's an easy score.

I also don't see why we didn't spread them out and RUN CAM. It's that simple.

Totally agree I'm all for spreading  it out down there.  Opens offense up for so much more opportunities 

I cringe every time I see us lined up heavy on the goal line. Brings back bad memories from a few years ago. 

Just now, Harbingers said:

I mean they had Cam on his awful back foot roll out a half dozen times last night. Most resulting in the giant cam sized sacks. Which I'll be honest, I still hate how he does that and doesn't just take the already 7-8 yard sack. Instead of 15. 

On the play where Cam got hurt, they knew exactly which way he would go and try to spin out of pressure and they were waiting on him. Honestly though, anybody could pick that up with a little film study. He makes that same move all the time. He needs to do a little self scouting and start breaking that tendency.

I've never seen Stewart so raddled. Even to the point where he cost us a delay of game penalty for spiking the ball. I don't think any of it was his fault but was pleasantly surprised to see some fire out of him. Appears to me he is running like his job is depending on it which is quite obviously the case. Kudos to him. An angry Stew is a good Stew.

Archived