• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Snap Counts - Bills at Panthers

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, ncsportsfan1234 said:

Agreed Stew is our identity.... and for the love of god burn the stupid trick plays with CM.

Yeah, I definitely thought Stew should have gotten more reps but I also understand that they want to keep him fresh for the home stretch and , hopefully, the playoffs. We ARE 2-0 so I can't complain too much.

8 minutes ago, UpstatePanther said:

McCaffrey is in so much of the game, and yet they are almost always running him up the damn gut. EARTH TO SHULA! that is not CMC's forte. if youre going to run up the gut, at least soften it with JStew first. Get CMC on screens, sweeps, pitches, and slot passes. So much for an evolved offense. 

Actually it is his forte. He just needs some damn blocking. Of course, I"m sure Joe Webb told McDermott all about the blocking schemes for the CMC plays too though.

4 minutes ago, Paa Langfart said:

Not only don't they work but I feel embarrassed as a fan watching them.

Every time I see that poo I just think why cant he look at what the pats do with guys like Lewis/White/Edellman CMCs has their skills combined into one player... and yet Shula wants to get cute instead of just getting him the ball in space on simple plays.

"We need to find Shaq more playing time"... as he continues to play less than 50% of defensive snaps

"We need to rest TD to extend his career"... as he continues to play 100% of defensive snaps.

Obviously it's working right now but sounds like the preseason coaching speak was complete BS. 

1 hour ago, sanjay_rajput said:

@Jeremy Igo

Stewart 38% needs to go up dramatically no wonder this offense has no rhythm or chemistry.

Also no wonder he seemed so pissed off.  Though I wouldn't be surprised if that was the reason.  Rivera putting him in the doghouse for the spiking the ball penalty.  Because, ya know, God forbid a vet show some frustration at the poo show the offense was producing that day.

1 hour ago, Steves89 said:

This is all I care about now. I think we can be a really good team if our elder statesmen stay fresh. Charles Johnson, Addison, Pep, and Davis are awsome in september, but I want them to still be awesome in December.  Same thing with Stewart. I'd love to see Butler, Thompson, and Hall get some more snaps on Defense so we can be fresh at the end of the year. Similarly, I'd love CAP to be active. Even if he just grinds out 3-4 yards a carry for 3-5 carries a game, that would be 50 fewer carries for stewart over the course of the season and he'd be a little fresher come december/january.

There was a lot of preseason talk about Shaq taking some reps away TD to keep him fresh. What happened to that plan? I guess when you never get more than 1 score ahead, you want your best player in the game, period. 

17 minutes ago, Adb6368 said:

"We need to find Shaq more playing time"... as he continues to play less than 50% of defensive snaps

"We need to rest TD to extend his career"... as he continues to play 100% of defensive snaps.

Obviously it's working right now but sounds like the preseason coaching speak was complete BS. 

Hell, just after last game Ron said Byrd and Samuel needed to be on the field more. Samuel played less and Byrd played a few more but hardly many.

2 hours ago, sanjay_rajput said:

And still was less productive than Benjamin.

Samuel needs to get Funchess snaps.the

@Jimmy

Funchess was arguably  our most efficient  receiver yesterday. 

I would think that the only reason he saw that many more snaps than KB is because KB got hurt after getting crunched and missing the TD catch.

So far on the season, Funchess has one less catch than KB and neither one of them has a TD. They both average right at 25yds a catch. It's basically neck and neck. As for the extra reps that Funchess got yesterday, they were most likely running plays anyway. Funchess is a good blocker. If Samuel wants more reps, he will have to earn them.

Archived