• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Could this the best defense in Panthers history?

Jeremy Igo

Just now, ok2h8pep said:

I'll know after we play a real offense.  Probably week 4 will be the first real test.

so keeping lesean mccoy to .8 yards per carry isn't enough evidence? the bills are a run first team (wanna be panthers) yet we completely erased any run game they had. the only reason they got any yards is because worley gives wide receivers a lot of cushion, although i am very confident he will become more aggressive as he season progresses. 

5 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Yes, it has only been two games, but I have seen enough. Peppers even said yesterday that this is the best defense he has ever been on, and he was on some pretty good ones back in the day. 

If they can stay healthy, I feel like this will end up being the best defense the Carolina Panthers have ever put together. And if that is true, the Superbowl is within reach no matter how long it takes for the offense to get its act together. 

What say you? Is this defense tops? 

What a good looking question:  absolutely not

49 minutes ago, gibran newton said:

so keeping lesean mccoy to .8 yards per carry isn't enough evidence? the bills are a run first team (wanna be panthers) yet we completely erased any run game they had. the only reason they got any yards is because worley gives wide receivers a lot of cushion, although i am very confident he will become more aggressive as he season progresses. 

Who was the bills quarterback again?   Pretty easy to stop McCoy because it was literally the ONLY threat Buffalo had.

Archived