• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hats off to Sean McDermott

Jeremy Igo

25 minutes ago, NeedSumD said:

Don't forget the other 7 instead of 3 on the over throw. So 17 to 3 Damn you Shula

Yea, start DA next week....that's the answer.  Your overly anti-Cam, it's ok to rationally criticize but expected him to be perfect is absurd which why I know you have a low football IQ, fair weather fan.  Either way, it's pathetic.  Nobody criticizes Cam more than Cam lovers.

3 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

From what I see, CMC draws everyone's attention. We have tried a bunch of things to get him in space. I think we have to stop expecting a rookie to carry the offense. Cam really relies on him, I think he needs to spread it out more. I thought he did a better job getting the ball to Funchess and Benjamin.

Samuel is quick, I thought he had some good catches today. Byrd had a drop or two. 

How would you know what Shula is holding back given we haven't seen the alternative. Chud? So how are the Colts doing these days?

He was on the hotseat last year and only got saved by Ron sticking his neck out. His offense this year looks exactly like last year's. How is that not holding us back?

3 minutes ago, CarolinaSamurai said:

He was on the hotseat last year and only got saved by Ron sticking his neck out. His offense this year looks exactly like last year's. How is that not holding us back?

All speculation. As long as we win he will be here. His winning percentage is best of any OC we have had.

1 hour ago, panthers55 said:

I think today a good piece of the gameplan involved Olsen. Not just the catches but the blocking and even pass protection. He was a huge loss. And what is your second biggest loss when you plan to run the ball and play a blitz happy defense? Your center who is arguably the best player on our line.  Those two are smart and great under pressure. I thought Lawson was excellent with no notice. And Dixon did his best. I guess Hurney picking up another tight end might be a golden move.

Watching Dallsas vs Denver game and the Broncos are killing the Dallas D with PA , rollouts and bootblegs .

Shula needs to get Cam moving and give him quick passes. 

Just now, NeedSumD said:

I'm  a huge Cam fan but I'm not a Cam homer, if my QB is overthrowing wide open receivers for Td's in a 3 point game. You dam straight I'm gonna say something.  Hey but you keep blaming the entire team except for the QB.

Not me, but he's the least of my worries because he'll give you a chance to win.   We don't get in the red zone without him so if you're gonna blame, give credit.  There's nothing to say, he missed an open receiver, he made a lot of great plays and throws that most other QBs couldn't do today.  All you're focused on is the "misses" not the great "makes" which is fair weather as hell

6 minutes ago, sanjay_rajput said:

Watching Dallsas vs Denver game and the Broncos are killing the Dallas D with PA , rollouts and bootblegs .

Shula needs to get Cam moving and give him quick passes. 

Cam doesn't seem to throw well on the run so rollouts may not work. Quick passes were in abundance in the first half.

Just now, NeedSumD said:

Ok so ignore the bad praise the good,  And blame everyone else for the bad your right fair weather as hell

Lol no, at least acknowledge the good which seems impossible for you.  You act as though we should mag.ically get into the red zone or Cam didn't have some real solid on target throws, scramble like hell to move the chain. It's all classic fair weather because we see what you see.  You just can't seem to grasp that winning and making plays in this league is tough.  Cam missed some throws, reads, etc....every QB did the same today.  Matter of fact if Tyrod has a better throw on that last play we lose.....get my drift.

1 hour ago, NeedSumD said:

I rest my case. You know we realize Cam isn't doing good BUT its not his fault

Gotta be able to run in the red zone. Picking up chunks of yards on passes in the middle of the field is one thing. But when you get into the red zone and the field shrinks, we need someone to step up and get tough yards

Agreed. 

Sean has the energy where he doesn't look like he's at his first head coaching job. He seems to have his players under him.. and I admit toward the end I know Sean was thinking "Ron.. let me show you how to work clock management" but ended up wasting a good bit of time.

People and their own fans have given them hell over the roster moves but I think they did great with the little time he's been there. Jordan Matthews and Zay Jones will be hell on other teams.

They are balanced and talented enough WRs where they can run just 2 wideouts and have extra blockers in. Tyrod is underrated and one play where he scrambled away from every. single. defensive linemen was impressive.

32 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

Gotta be able to run in the red zone. Picking up chunks of yards on passes in the middle of the field is one thing. But when you get into the red zone and the field shrinks, we need someone to step up and get tough yards

That's where Tolbert was effective. With Greg going to IR we really should activate a FB. Not having a FB active is kinda stupid when we are a run first team. 

3 minutes ago, bull123 said:

Arm strength doesn't seem to be an issue...he is missing touch passes and timing passes...he was getting killed back there today and hung in there tough...he will get better

He has yet to throw a pass more than 20 yards. Those touch passes require certain muscles to complete. It's why he is sailing them. 

Archived