• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Damn Trai!

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, 4Corners said:

the Turner pick could go down as one of the best "value" picks the Panthers have ever made. Wasn't he a third rounder? In the conversation as one of the best interior linemen in the entire league who can also be an adequate OT in emergency situations. 

excellent pick from Gettleman. I bet Marty would have drafted some TE from a small school who probably would be out of the NFL by now. 

yes, third round. iirc he came out a bit early according to most scouts, and would have ealier had he stayed another year in college.  For a third rounder, he was a great value pick, and turned out to be a home run.

1 hour ago, 2jakefansinva said:

so an opposing LB was calling out "something funny, something funny" .............

thats my OC

C'mon man. Bowman may have sensed something was coming, but he was pretty powerless to do anything about it. Also, calling out "Something's funny" is rather vague. But yeah, that's our OC.

4 hours ago, sanjay_rajput said:

Panthers OL needs to come in with an agressive mindset, J-Stew & CMC are my key players.

Norwell is a beast.  It amazes me that he went undrafted.   This franchise continually talks about keeping talent that they have nurtured from the beginning.   Norwell is exactly that.   You can't measure passion and tenacity.  I don't want us to have to use the franchise tag on him but the man is going to get paid one way or the other.   I would rather see him and Trai start and finish their careers in Carolina.  

There are some in this forum that think he is not worth it.  I think he his critical to our interior line and hope to god we keep him.  We will regret losing him if we don't resign him.

11 hours ago, iamhubby1 said:

C'mon man. Bowman may have sensed something was coming, but he was pretty powerless to do anything about it. Also, calling out "Something's funny" is rather vague. But yeah, that's our OC.

Luke would have called out who was pulling, who would get the ball, the best line to the ball carrier and the air pressure in the ball. Bowman says "Somethings Funny". Yeah Bowman, you are just a good as Luke.

Archived