• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Should the NFL cancel Thursday Night Football

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Growl said:

Last night's game was pretty enjoyable so its probably not the best week to ask.

The hit Atkins put on Watson was great.

IKR? The people calling that a crappy game obviously don't appreciate good defense. There were a LOT of interesting match ups going on in that game. I would be pissed at the Bengals offense if I was a fan of that team, but as an outsider, it was pretty darn good.

It doesn't matter because the owners and players are not going to give up the money from selling the TNF package. I do like the idea that Mike and Mike were discussing this morning where the two teams on Thursday night would be the Sunday off as a second bye week. You'd have to tweak the schedule some but that may improve things. 

12 minutes ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

IKR? The people calling that a crappy game obviously don't appreciate good defense. There were a LOT of interesting match ups going on in that game. I would be pissed at the Bengals offense if I was a fan of that team, but as an outsider, it was pretty darn good.

Lol "good defense" good god

ratings are low but how do they compare to this matchup being played on a sunday?

They're squeezing more revenue out of poo matchups. It's probably a huge success on the bottom line and with corporate partnerships like Amazon this year. 

It's bad for football but good for short term profits. 

Archived