• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers in NYC

Binkster

6 hours ago, DaanngJohnny said:

I live in NYC and I've been to Amity Hall....its ok.  Its pretty expensive and gets really crowded.  I have no desire to go back.  I go to a local bar in brooklyn that my friends and I have semi-converted to a panthers bar.  

Which bar in Brooklyn? Brooklyn probably works better for me. Thx.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/15/2017 at 10:04 AM, RoaringRiot said:

The Notorious R.I.O.T.

Hi,

I jokingly posted a few weeks about my disdain for Amity Hall as the venue for the big apple riot.  I live in Brooklyn as I said before and we have kinda turned our local bar into a panthers bar (We had 6 crockpots for our barstool pot luck vs the Lions).  I was wondering what the process or requirements would be to start a chapter of the roaring riot here.  The bar is called "American Cheez" (address is 444 7th avenue, Brooklyn NY 11215 if you wanna take a look at it on line).  I spoke with the owner and he said he'd be willing to have the panthers game on WITH audio (which is something he hasnt done in the past for anyone).  What would be the next logical step in this process?  Thanks man.  --Jon

(BTW my gf and I just received our member package for the 2017 season--The shirts are awesome!)

Archived