• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers vs McCoy

Jeremy Igo

We always blow it against the Bills. We also suck against McCoy. I think we can win but I have no qualms loading up on McCoy on DraftKings. I will just be happy to win. Gone are the days where there are bad or unsatisfying wins. Our team is still very rusty and we have clear weaknesses on both sides of the ball, so who cares how we win, we just need to win. 

15 minutes ago, amcoolio said:

We always blow it against the Bills. We also suck against McCoy. I think we can win but I have no qualms loading up on McCoy on DraftKings. I will just be happy to win. Gone are the days where there are bad or unsatisfying wins. Our team is still very rusty and we have clear weaknesses on both sides of the ball, so who cares how we win, we just need to win. 

We have only faced McCoy twice. In 2009 he had 46 yards running and a 1 yard reception. In 2014 he had 12 carries for 19 yards but 1 td. In that game he had one -2 yard reception.  

However we suck against the Bills historically but that doesn't mean anything as we haven't played since 2013.

1 hour ago, FlamFluten said:

No, it's annoying. We use him to run up the middle and he tries to bounce it outside. His whopping 3.5 ypc is ok when it's downfield but bouncing outside is either a bad choice or the fat jiggling. 

It's 1 game. Stopping the niners isn't hard. The bills are better than the niners 

I always liked Tolbert. Watching him gave all fat guys hope they could do something more. It was the guys equivelent of the chick flick where the ugly girl takes off her glasses and gets her hair done and everybody realizes she is beautiful. But in this movie you find out the girl actually has tons of makeup two layers of spanxs and fumbles the football in the freaking superbowl

3 hours ago, amcoolio said:

We've blown it against the Chiefs the last two times too (even though in 2012 the Belcher murder/suicide made that an impossible to win game for us (and helped us get Star)), but in 2008 blew away the Chiefs at home 34-0 and their Larry Johnson/Jamaal Charles tandem was smothered.

I expect a similar game/circumstances here on Sunday.

4 hours ago, FlamFluten said:

The factor to last week's game was the Glass Goodwin drop. He keeps that ball it's 10 points and a different game. Carolina can be best deep with speed but Buffalo doesn't have it. Carolina will be able to stack the box but would be foolish to spy Taylor.

The need to take McCoy out of the game, and they will certainly attempt to do just that and we will know how good he is or isn't.

McCoy in the passing game will also come down to what they must do by letting Davis key in on Taylor. If he can chip Clay and let the safety handle clay since he is slow than Davis can just go to where the play is developing. He is smart enough to do that. Davis will be the key player for this game. Keuchly needs to just be a wall.

I can't see Taylor putting up more than 200 yards but would not be surprised to see McCoy toward 100 with 150 combined.

And fwiw. Tolbert is not McCoy's backup. Barnyard, or whatever his name is. A journeyman RB.

Cam hits Dickson and its over. The 49ers sucked and we would have kicked there ass if he caught that ball. 

Archived