• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Bills fans are saying ...

Jeremy Igo

30-27

We go up early and we have the similar problems of closing. Tyrod keeps fighting and McCoy is McCoy to keep them close at the end of the game. Zay Jones is their best WR threat.

CMC has a few plays but mostly shut down... I think the legs of Stewart and Cam win it. Maybe cam throws a fuging 55 yard dime to KB for a Teeder.

Thomas davis has a great game with a ton of tackles, pass deflections and a sack. Addison has a sack and 4 tackles. Star will be the unsung hero AGAIN of the game stuffing many runs that could hurt us. 

the biggest question for me is special teams on both sides. Someone is gonna make something happen... block XP for a score... blocked punt for great position... great returns..

8 hours ago, Don137 said:

You will find delusional fans with every team. I am from Rochester and lived in Charlotte the last 15 years with the last 11 seasons a Panther season ticket holder. I know many Bills fans. 80-90% think the Bills will lose but like any fan base hoping for a win. They are loud and passionate but also a fun fan base. I also like Buffalo as a team

I feel the only way the Panthers lose is they beat themselves. The Bills just are not skilled enough to match up with the Panthers. In a couple seasons the Bills should be a playoff team but not right now. The Panthers are a playoff caliber team.

Bills are my 2nd team too but not this week. Love the people of Buffalo, grew up there. Been a Panthers PSL holder since the beginning. Best thing I saw on the webz to describe Buffalo:  Buffalo is a great drinking town with a sports team problem.

11 hours ago, rayzor said:

Common man. Disirregardless of his attempts to communicaterate his devotionerism to his most faverit teem..(trying to write on his level is hurting my head so i'm going to stop). dude needs to back off on the smack talk in here. only reason he's still doing it in here is because he's slightly amusing, kind of the way it's funny to watch a fly resting by a frog it doesn't know is there. lazy summer afternoon hanging around in my hammock kind of entertainment. summer is almost over, though. might be time for the fly to die or move on.

Y'all like 48th in education. I was trying to make it easier for you to read.

Besides , rayzor. You've been here a while. You should know this stick. Every time the Bills play I come back for this and have fun. 

For all intents and porpoises this is just talking football with some color in it. And I'm half as foolish as some of the other members here. 

You were here in 08 when I was talking poo. And 13 when I was in the chat and told everyone exactly what happens at the end.  I've been here under some name or another 10 times. I just never remember my name

21 hours ago, FlamFluten said:

Where were you when kinky Clausen was starting?  Where have you been?  You're like 12. I'm done with you. Go sit down 

I'm 41 been around since the Raleigh Nighthawks. Women prefer Yankee men, lol? You pay someone to mow your grass, oh I'm sorry you have no grass. You live in a little box you call an apartment that has been renovated 4 times for pest control since 1980. You have the nerve to come here and smack talk? Just how many of your yankee daughters are shacked up with southern men. Think before you boast.

Just now, philit99 said:

I'm 41 been around since the Raleigh Nighthawks. Women prefer Yankee men, lol? You pay someone to mow your grass, oh I'm sorry you have no grass. You live in a little box you call an apartment that has been renovated 4 times for pest control since 1980. You have the nerve to come here and smack talk? Just how many of your yankee daughters are shacked up with southern men. Think before you boast.

I own several hundred acres. I wish someone would cut it for me

5 minutes ago, FlamFluten said:

Y'all like 48th in education. I was trying to make it easier for you to read.

Besides , rayzor. You've been here a while. You should know this stick. Every time the Bills play I come back for this and have fun. 

For all intents and porpoises this is just talking football with some color in it. And I'm half as foolish as some of the other members here. 

You were here in 08 when I was talking poo. And 13 when I was in the chat and told everyone exactly what happens at the end.  I've been here under some name or another 10 times. I just never remember my name

i do. it's mud.

Archived