• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Bills fans are saying ...

Jeremy Igo

6 hours ago, FlamFluten said:

Again, lil boy, let the big kids talk or go fug yourself. 

Igo lets you kids play too much. Makes the board unreadable because you sensitive Carolina boys can't handle maturity or reality. Women notice. That's why they love us Yankees. You inferior Carolina boys can't cut it

In my best Roy Do Mercer voice," You ever had good ole fashion country ass whoopin?"

29 minutes ago, weyco2000 said:

What the hell is "self of steam"?woops-a.gif.8eff83b068be11b32b614428db7a96c3.gif

Since I'm required to defend a fellow Bills fan I'm going to suggest he's putting on an act just to yank your chain. Hope to God I'm right because I don't want to think that someone that knowledgeable about football is also that much of a lunatic, with the social skills of a rabid rottweiller in heat.  

6 hours ago, FlamFluten said:

Common man, I don't want to hurt your self of steam but 

8 hours ago, FlamFluten said:

Again, lil boy, let the big kids talk or go fug yourself. 

Igo lets you kids play too much. Makes the board unreadable

I know one way to make the board more readable. Eliminate one buffalo turd from the board that can't keep his weak and illiterate smack from flowing out of the smack forum. 

21 minutes ago, Panthera onca said:

Self of steam......that buffalo turd actually wrote that. What a moron.

Lol - I missed that. Nice catch. One minute he seems to know football and comes off as somewhat intelligent for a troll on game week.....then something like that happens. That can't be auto correct. I'm conflicted on my feelings at the moment. People get bent out of shape but if they don't take it so seriously, it can be fun to read the banter when this happens during the season and he seems to be one of the better ones to show up. 

2 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

I think you just hurt his self of steam

Common man. Disirregardless of his attempts to communicaterate his devotionerism to his most faverit teem..(trying to write on his level is hurting my head so i'm going to stop). dude needs to back off on the smack talk in here. only reason he's still doing it in here is because he's slightly amusing, kind of the way it's funny to watch a fly resting by a frog it doesn't know is there. lazy summer afternoon hanging around in my hammock kind of entertainment. summer is almost over, though. might be time for the fly to die or move on.

1 minute ago, Johnny Rockets said:

Lol - I missed that. Nice catch. One minute he seems to know football and comes off as somewhat intelligent for a troll on game week.....then something like that happens. That can't be auto correct. I'm conflicted on my feelings at the moment. People get bent out of shape but if they don't take it so seriously, it can be fun to read the banter when this happens during the season and he seems to be one of the better ones to show up. 

did you look at his thread in the smack forum? it's one of the better ones there's been since alice got sent away.

Archived