• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Bills fans are saying ...

Jeremy Igo

You will find delusional fans with every team. I am from Rochester and lived in Charlotte the last 15 years with the last 11 seasons a Panther season ticket holder. I know many Bills fans. 80-90% think the Bills will lose but like any fan base hoping for a win. They are loud and passionate but also a fun fan base. I also like Buffalo as a team

I feel the only way the Panthers lose is they beat themselves. The Bills just are not skilled enough to match up with the Panthers. In a couple seasons the Bills should be a playoff team but not right now. The Panthers are a playoff caliber team.

5 minutes ago, Don137 said:

You will find delusional fans with every team. I am from Rochester and lived in Charlotte the last 15 years with the last 11 seasons a Panther season ticket holder. I know many Bills fans. 80-90% think the Bills will lose but like any fan base hoping for a win. They are loud and passionate but also a fun fan base. I also like Buffalo as a team

I feel the only way the Panthers lose is they beat themselves. The Bills just are not skilled enough to match up with the Panthers. In a couple seasons the Bills should be a playoff team but not right now. The Panthers are a playoff caliber team.

A playoff team this year in the NFC is not saying much. They can easily win the south at 9 and 7 but I don't see a 10-win schedule ahead for them, even though it's as soft schedule. I don't think the Run game is strong enough to support Newton right now, nor do I think the line can't do enough to protect him from some of the blitz is that they will be facing.

I do like the defense but see you shoes in the secondary  

the billdS and the Panthers are very similar teams and play very similar

3 hours ago, FlamFluten said:

Go to war with?  Or for?  Huge difference. And androgynous threats are hilarious on a message board. There is no war here 

You guys enjoy me as a heel. I colored it up this week. I don't give a poo if we win or lose this week. If we get blown out my opinion of the Panthers won't change. Nor will it of the Bills.

The Panthers have young up and coming DB'S and massive holes like every other team. They're not a winning team. Their record will show it and still be hidden by the weak schedule. NFCS and AFCE this year with the NFCN. Common man, I don't want to hurt your self of steam but this schedule isn't hard. Chicago. the Jets, SF, Houston... Jeesh

Buffalo, broncos, chiefs, Patriots twice. Atlanta. We have a tough schedule.  And we play the same teams as y'all. So let's see. But neither team is good 

It was just a statement. You turned it into a mess. Do better, troll

Archived