• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Bills fans are saying ...

Jeremy Igo

18 minutes ago, Moorgan said:

And I believe we have our first "your schedule is easy" comment of the season. Mark it down folks. It started in week 2. I really thought it would've started after we beat the Patriots and are 4-0. I suppose in a world falling a part, nothing should surprise us anymore.

poo next week the Broncos fans will be saying, yeah well it was just Carolina. 

12 minutes ago, Moorgan said:

I'm impressed you can see into the future. Tell me what happens in The Last Jedi? No don't. I'd rather wait.

Bobafat kills Zulu and takes control of the Enterprise 

Also for everyone. This is what bills fans are seeing. Saying. http://www.cover1.net/bills-panthers-advance-scouting-report-offensive-tendencies-defensive-targets/

15 minutes ago, FlamFluten said:

Bobafat kills Zulu and takes control of the Enterprise 

Also for everyone. This is what bills fans are seeing. Saying. http://www.cover1.net/bills-panthers-advance-scouting-report-offensive-tendencies-defensive-targets/

Not a bad write up, but there sure are a lot of ifs at the end for Buffalo to  "escape with a win."

4 hours ago, gorillamilitia13 said:

Honestly, I'm all for going conservative when we're up big. Decreases risk of injury and saves players energy. It works well for us especially because we can run the ball well which kills the clock.

That is my thinking too except a few times last year it came back to bite us. And it is very painful to watch. My motto was not to get too excited about being ahead in the first half because there was no lead too big not to give up in the second half.

Archived