• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Bills fans are saying ...

Jeremy Igo

Just now, FlamFluten said:

If you can't talk football, don't talk at all. There is a forum for such bullshit. And whilst you voted for the ***** I voted for Johnson

You're the one throwing out homophobic slurs about Grindr and poo, so follow your own advice.

Seriously don't compare the Jets pathetic defense to the Panthers.  I live in NJ, i watch the Jets often.  They get no pressure whatsoever!  There best rush this weekend came from KONY EALY!!  Embarrassing to even bring this up.   They would trade Mo Wilkerson and anyone on their team for KK.  Leonard Williams is the only guy worth a damn.    

58 minutes ago, mjligon said:

@FlamFluten I got folks on here who can get down in the weeds with you. I'm not going to waste my time trying to help someone as delusional as yourself see the light.

You'll find out Sunday, guy.

Clicking on your profile would reveal you have been here since the 08' server reboot lmao aka before Clausen was drafted.... what a tard.

1 hour ago, FlamFluten said:

Ok, Kool aid. Who's better than Mo Wilkerson or the young stud maybe the best DE in the league now Williams?  

You don't know football but that's ok. You're a panther fan, it's a natural handicap

You suck at this. 

28 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

I'll go to war for @mjligon. Nctarheel0619 would have too. God rest his avy

Go to war with?  Or for?  Huge difference. And androgynous threats are hilarious on a message board. There is no war here 

You guys enjoy me as a heel. I colored it up this week. I don't give a poo if we win or lose this week. If we get blown out my opinion of the Panthers won't change. Nor will it of the Bills.

The Panthers have young up and coming DB'S and massive holes like every other team. They're not a winning team. Their record will show it and still be hidden by the weak schedule. NFCS and AFCE this year with the NFCN. Common man, I don't want to hurt your self of steam but this schedule isn't hard. Chicago. the Jets, SF, Houston... Jeesh

Buffalo, broncos, chiefs, Patriots twice. Atlanta. We have a tough schedule.  And we play the same teams as y'all. So let's see. But neither team is good 

1 minute ago, FlamFluten said:

Go to war with?  Or for?  Huge difference. And androgynous threats are hilarious on a message board. There is no war here 

You guys enjoy me as a heel. I colored it up this week. I don't give a poo if we win or lose this week. If we get blown out my opinion of the Panthers won't change. Nor will it of the Bills.

The Panthers have young up and coming DB'S and massive holes like every other team. They're not a winning team. Their record will show it and still be hidden by the weak schedule. NFCS and AFCE this year with the NFCN. Common man, I don't want to hurt your self of steam but this schedule isn't hard. Chicago. the Jets, SF, Houston... Jeesh

Buffalo, broncos, chiefs, Patriots twice. Atlanta. We have a tough schedule.  And we play the same teams as y'all. So let's see. But neither team is good 

And I believe we have our first "your schedule is easy" comment of the season. Mark it down folks. It started in week 2. I really thought it would've started after we beat the Patriots and are 4-0. I suppose in a world falling a part, nothing should surprise us anymore.

Archived