• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Bills fans are saying ...

Jeremy Igo

Our DL is one of the best in the NFL. Kawann Short is at least as good as Wilkerson, and we have Star beside him. As for the DEs, the rotation of Peppers, Addison, Horton, and even an aging CJ is way better than what the Bills faced with the NYJ. 

As for our offense, Cam finished the game 9-9, and was admittedly rusty to start the game. He has had no setbacks in regards to his shoulder. The Bills have a terrible LB core, and CMC and Olsen will have great games against them. 

You can be delusional about your team, but at least know what you are talking about before you start spouting off. You make yourself look silly.

3 minutes ago, sharkkiller said:

Our DL is one of the best in the NFL. Kawann Short is at least as good as Wilkerson, and we have Star beside him. As for the DEs, the rotation of Peppers, Addison, Horton, and even an aging CJ is way better than what the Bills faced with the NYJ. 

As for our offense, Cam finished the game 9-9, and was admittedly rusty to start the game. He has had no setbacks in regards to his shoulder. The Bills have a terrible LB core, and CMC and Olsen will have great games against them. 

You can be delusional about your team, but at least know what you are talking about before you start spouting off. You make yourself look silly.

This....everyday and twice on Sunday!

7 minutes ago, sharkkiller said:

@FlamFluten I got folks on here who can get down in the weeds with you. I'm not going to waste my time trying to help someone as delusional as yourself see the light.

You'll find out Sunday, guy.

18 minutes ago, FlamFluten said:

Again, lil boy, let the big kids talk or go fug yourself. 

Igo lets you kids play too much. Makes the board unreadable because you sensitive Carolina boys can't handle maturity or reality. Women notice. That's why they love us Yankees. You inferior Carolina boys can't cut it

You want reality? Your team hasn't made the playoffs since 1999 and you come onto our board saying we can't handle maturity or reality. Get the living fug out of here with your trash talk, your team is a bottom feeder living off our team's scraps.

12 minutes ago, trueblade said:

Williams, Steve McLendon, Mo Wilkerson  vs Charles Johnson, Star, KK, Mario Addison

Williams and Mo are studs, but I've never heard of McLendon which makes since, he's a 3-4 NT. This illilstrates point that its not really a valid comparison. A RDE in a 3-4 is a different position than an RDE in a 4-3. If you want to look at front 7s (which is the more valid comparison given the varying styles of base defense) , then you've got to bring in Luke, TD, and Shaq and that puts the balance waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay in the Panthers favor.

I like Luke as much as anyone because he is good (and I won't get in to the factor of his health being something an issue I am concerned with, I hope he can live a healthy post career life).  But Davis is a yuge factor for the team and he will have a good game keying off of Taylor. I think if there is one thing that is a given it is Davis. He will eat Taylor for lunch on coverage. 

But this is a DL topic, and comparing them is apples and beef jerky in the two schemes. Carolina pressures up the middle with their DL. Jets in a 34 rush exclusively from their Ends  your system is only similar to a wide 9 34 which is still no where close. But the talent on the Jets should not be dismissed and it's sad because they're a terrible team but loaded with defensive talent. Their rookie Safety who's name is escaping me currently played very well. 

4 minutes ago, hepcat said:

You want reality? Your team hasn't made the playoffs since 1999 and you come onto our board saying we can't handle maturity or reality. Get the living fug out of here with your trash talk, your team is a bottom feeder living off our team's scraps.

I would expect this from you. So no surprise. As intelligence is lacking with the understanding of communication. In other words your contention that the Bills poor play is a reflection of the knowledge of a fan or the current state of the team is laughable.

I'll refrain from feeding you, check out Grindr. You'll get fed. UNC will let you borrow his app. 

Just now, FlamFluten said:

I would expect this from you. So no surprise. As intelligence is lacking with the understanding of communication. In other words your contention that the Bills poor play is a reflection of the knowledge of a fan or the current state of the team is laughable.

I'll refrain from feeding you, check out Grindr. You'll get fed. UNC will let you borrow his app. 

You definitely voted for Trump.

Archived