• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Bills fans are saying ...

Jeremy Igo

Going to be a rough week for me because since moving here I have grown to love the character of this team.  They are exciting to watch.  I will be sporting the red, white, and blue due to my heritage.  I truly hope that Buffalo can rebuild under MCDERMOTT and get to the playoffs.  The city deserves that.  I don't believe that you can pick a winner based on the first week games.  Each team stands out in different ways.  Advantage Carolina because they have an identity on both sides of the ball.  Buffalo is still regrouping and trying to figure out where they are.  I'm hoping for a tie........Go Bills! Go Panthers! Circle the wagons and keep pounding.

The Bills are clearly tanking.  They traded away most of the talent they had, and now there plan is to rush McCoy as long as he lasts, which wont be long.  They had all they can handle with the Jets (another tanking team, but also a division foe).  McDermott may know our weaknesses, but he also knows our strengths.  Unfortunately for him he has no choice but to face them head on and Kuechly will make them pay in the run game which is all they have.  Agree with Jeremy they don't sniff the endzone, Panthers in a route as the home town crowd is amped, i expect it to be loud and cant wait to be there.  

Btw they have to have Peppers come out of the tunnel right?  Its gonna be an insane atmosphere..

Panthers 27 Bills 6  

Honestly I have no idea what the final score will be. But I think we will do everything we need to do to win. The only thing I am wondering is whether like last year our defense will be stout in the first half and then we shift to a bend don't break approach if we have a lead or will it be tough all game long. We tend in the past to take our foot off the gas which let's other teams back into the game.

2 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

Honestly I have no idea what the final score will be. But I think we will do everything we need to do to win. The only thing I am wondering is whether like last year our defense will be stout in the first half and then we shift to a bend don't break approach if we have a lead or will it be tough all game long. We tend in the past to take our foot off the game which let's other teams back into the game.

Honestly, I'm all for going conservative when we're up big. Decreases risk of injury and saves players energy. It works well for us especially because we can run the ball well which kills the clock.

www.twobillsdrive.com

Charlotte Mecklenburg has more residents from Monroe and Erie counties than anywhere else in the country .

The Jets DL is better than the Panthers DL.  Your offense is overrated. Ours is meh. Your team has nothing for OL worth all the praise it gets and ours is slightly above average to my standard.

Both teams suck and will struggle to get to 8-8.   This game is meaningless save for bragging rights 

3 minutes ago, csx said:

I'm not a brash over confident delusional Panthers fan by any stretch but are they really pointing to our win and drawing conclusions from it? They just played the Jets at home.

Anyone who thinks that a win over the jets at home is a better victory than a win on the west coast against the 49ers is either a jets fan or delusional. 

Archived