• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Bills fans are saying ...

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, PhillyB said:

i remember this guy. lifeofbillsfan or something. y'all might not remember but he got doxxed as the dude who got kicked out of the bills stadium in like 2007 for bending an upland catskill sweat hog over the upper concourse and tenderizing that stank ass buffalo bologna in front of the dissipating third-quarter home crowd. he got laughed off these boards so bad even alice would blush.

panthers 34-13

I don't know what you just said, but I love your prediction. 

5 hours ago, PhillyB said:

i remember this guy. lifeofbillsfan or something. y'all might not remember but he got doxxed as the dude who got kicked out of the bills stadium in like 2007 for bending an upland catskill sweat hog over the upper concourse and tenderizing that stank ass buffalo bologna in front of the dissipating third-quarter home crowd. he got laughed off these boards so bad even alice would blush.

panthers 34-13

You just won the internet. I salute you.

13 hours ago, BuffaloStampede said:

Frank Reich

Derek Anderson

Jimmy Clausen

Mike Pike

Stefon Lefars

Vinny Testaverde

Matt Lytle

Brian St. Pierre

Kerry Collins

Jeff Lewis

Rodney Peete

David Carr

Randy Fasani

Chris Weinke

I could keep going but you get the point anyways we're 5-1 all time series lead we own you sit down.I'm not the one that started the "superbowl talk" panther fans are hypocrites talk about us but when somebody talks about your team you get butt hurt and make excuses panther 0-2 deal with it.I don't care about you're divison titles with those divison titles you won how many superbowls you won the divison and got crushed by the Broncos.

Some of these guys never started a game. Since 2000 we've had  2 starting QBs (4 if you count 2010 that most of us have forgotten) and only needed others to start due to injuries, not because we drafted wrong. 

15 hours ago, PhillyB said:

panthers 34-13

the legend of tommy salami

Archived