• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Bills fans are saying ...

Jeremy Igo

Bills fan - just like his cousins, Browns fan and Jets fan - are delusional and living in a fantasy land. Every year is "the year," the career backup QB they have starting is suddenly "a franchise QB" and whichever defensive player made the most recent tackle is suddenly the "best LB/DB/DL in the conference." They are irrational homers that think because they rode the bench for one season in high school qualifies them as some expert talent evaluator or because they are still 34 years and play Madden every day that they know more than the coaching staff.  I'm sure once the Panthers win on Sunday it will be because of the "cheating rayuffs" and they'll post one last time on here with a racially charged insult about Newton. 

Bills, Jets, and Browns fans are all very similar. Three historically bad franchises whose losing ways get passed down generationally. Bills fan Grandpa was a loser Bills fan - just like he is. 

2 hours ago, Goganious said:

Two scores: 32-29 and 24-10.

Many teams' fans can talk smack to Bills fans about being 0 for 4 in Super Bowls. Fans of the 0 for 2 Panthers, however, are not included in those ranks.  :shades: 

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the screams of incompetencehi-res-4624bb21dceb24df7428cd146e508d1a_

2 minutes ago, Icege said:

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the screams of incompetencehi-res-4624bb21dceb24df7428cd146e508d1a_

Going to 4 straight super bowls is impressive, win or lose. But damn that was like 30 year ago. When was the last time they made the playoffs? was it when they were on the wrong end of the Music City Miracle?  

4 hours ago, Goganious said:

Two scores: 32-29 and 24-10.

Many teams' fans can talk smack to Bills fans about being 0 for 4 in Super Bowls. Fans of the 0 for 2 Panthers, however, are not included in those ranks.  :shades: 

Did you really just throw the fact that your most hated rival beat us in the super bowl in our face to make yourself feel better?

id throw a lot of smack at raider and colts fans when we play them but bringing up the times they lost in the super bowl to the Bucs and saints wouldn't be a card I'd play. 

Then again, I understand the desperation. Its been 21 years since you guys made the postseason. 

Hell, all those ugly kids you bills fans made in 1995 celebrating your trip to playoffs are finally able to join in the fun of destroying their livers like the rest of you miserable schmucks for 16 weeks in the fall. 

1 hour ago, 4Corners said:

Bills fan - just like his cousins, Browns fan and Jets fan - are delusional and living in a fantasy land. Every year is "the year," the career backup QB they have starting is suddenly "a franchise QB" and whichever defensive player made the most recent tackle is suddenly the "best LB/DB/DL in the conference." They are irrational homers that think because they rode the bench for one season in high school qualifies them as some expert talent evaluator or because they are still 34 years and play Madden every day that they know more than the coaching staff.  I'm sure once the Panthers win on Sunday it will be because of the "cheating rayuffs" and they'll post one last time on here with a racially charged insult about Newton. 

Bills, Jets, and Browns fans are all very similar. Three historically bad franchises whose losing ways get passed down generationally. Bills fan Grandpa was a loser Bills fan - just like he is. 

I hear you man! That honestly just gave me anxiety about turning 30 if 34 is too old to play Madden. I only have a couple years left... $hit

Panthers - 28

Bills - 13

Peppers with three sacks for his welcome back party. 

39 minutes ago, bigdog10 said:

Did you really just throw the fact that your most hated rival beat us in the super bowl in our face to make yourself feel better?

id throw a lot of smack at raider and colts fans when we play them but bringing up the times they lost in the super bowl to the Bucs and saints wouldn't be a card I'd play. 

Then again, I understand the desperation. Its been 21 years since you guys made the postseason. 

Hell, all those ugly kids you bills fans made in 1995 celebrating your trip to playoffs are finally able to join in the fun of destroying their livers like the rest of you miserable schmucks for 16 weeks in the fall. 

Bills made the Playoffs in 99.  Music city miracle

Archived