• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Bills fans are saying ...

Jeremy Igo

22 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

True story:  It was only after this I understood what his username is. 

20 minutes ago, mjligon said:

Wow...and I needed your post to put two and two together.

Not a good look for us.

I'm not going to lie, I thought it might be a Doug Flutie (Fluten/Flutie) reference until @mjligon's post. 

I am ashamed. 

1 hour ago, Burnout189 said:

Lmao. Got-damn that was some scorched earth level of burn there.

7yeah. That's true. What's our record against y'all?  

5-1 bills. 1 fuging game. We created you. We own you. Suck it bitch.

Maybe Sunday you will try to play football. Scorched earf ... Yeah it's that scorched asshole that buffalo leaves on y'all

5 minutes ago, FlamFluten said:

Maybe Sunday you will try to play football. Scorched earf ... Yeah it's that scorched asshole that buffalo leaves on y'all

Hey Buffalo is leading their division for the first time since.....

Um.......

somebody help me out here. 2001?

Anyways, we will play for the division championship this year, and buffalo will wait until hockey season. They are rebuilding though and I expect buffalo to do well next year or the year after. Brady's days are numbered and McD will have that team right. No win for you this week though!

We are going to beat Buffalo by at least 30 points. This is going to be an epic ass whoopin. Buffalo could barely beat the fuging Jets at home...the Bills fan here is delusional if he thinks our two teams are in the same boat. Everyone knows the Buffalo Bills suck, the town of Buffalo sucks and the women in upstate NY are all ugly. Funny how you see thousands upon thousands of people from that area relocate here, but almost no one moving from the Charlotte area to Buffalo. I wonder why that is?

25 minutes ago, FlamFluten said:

Lol, come on now this is as boot a level as a response gets.

41 minutes ago, FlamFluten said:

FlamFluten translated means skin flute. 

29 minutes ago, Burnout189 said:

Lol, come on now this is as boot a level as a response gets.

Ah. So I can get it but can't dish it?  Laughable. 

Besides as obvious. I'm gone by Tuesday. 

I'll be here Monday. But isn't to come eat crow. The Panthers will win.  But they're still not a playoff contending team. Cams a loser. 

4 minutes ago, FlamFluten said:

Ah. So I can get it but can't dish it?  Laughable. 

Besides as obvious. I'm gone by Tuesday. 

I'll be here Monday. But isn't to come eat crow. The Panthers will win.  But they're still not a playoff contending team. Cams a loser. 

Told you @mjligon. "they'll beat us but they still aren't good." classic passive aggressive bullshit

Bills fan here. I come in peace. I just wanted to pop in to say that the idiot "Bills fan" talking trash on your boards does NOT represent the opinions of most Bills fans.

Everyone I'm talking to about this game recognizes that the Panthers will be a much tougher challenge than the Jets, and that this represents the first true test for the Bills. 

Here's a perspective from a more rational and realistic, non-troll Bills fan: Each team's familiarities with each other (Webb, Tolbert, Johnson, and Coach McDermott knowing Panthers schemes, while Rivera and Panthers know McDermott and his tendencies very well) will cancel each other out. As with most football games, whoever wins the battles in the trenches will win the game. Can the Panthers d-line contain the edges against the Bills' outside zone running scheme and force Taylor to win the game with his arm? Can the Bills d-line contain Cam Newton and force him to be a pocket quarterback? I foresee both running games being bottled up for the most part. I believe it will be a low scoring game. Whichever QB can make more plays will likely win the game for his team.

Best advantage for Panthers: Christian McCaffrey against Bills' unremarkable linebacking corps. If the Panthers can capitalize on this advantage and utilize the running backs effectively in the passing game, it could be a long day for the Bills defense.

Best advantage for Bills: Charles Clay against Panthers linebackers. Don't get me wrong, I fully recognize that the Panthers have one of the best, if not THE best 4-3 linebacking corps in the NFL. However, I read recently that they have given up something like the third most touchdown catches to TEs in the league in the past calendar year. Meanwhile, Clay has caught as many TDs as anyone in the league since week 14 of last season. The Bills will need Clay to produce in a big way to have any shot of moving the ball consistently through the air.

All in all? I expect a hard fought, physical, defense-dominant matchup with a low final score. Something like 16-10. As for who has the 16 and who has the 10? That will be determined by the factors above. Good luck to your team this Sunday, and here's to an entertaining and injury-free game!

3 minutes ago, Goganious said:

Best advantage for Bills: Charles Clay against Panthers linebackers. Don't get me wrong, I fully recognize that the Panthers have one of the best, if not THE best 4-3 linebacking corps in the NFL. However, I read recently that they have given up something like the third most touchdown catches to TEs in the league in the past calendar year. Meanwhile, Clay has caught as many TDs as anyone in the league since week 14 of last season. The Bills will need Clay to produce in a big way to have any shot of moving the ball consistently through the air.

Good post. But about this ^. Our defense is significantly different when Luke is out (which he was for a majority of the stretch you're referring to). So I wouldn't let that stat cloud your prediction.

Archived