• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Bills fans are saying ...

Jeremy Igo

15 hours ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

In my best Roy Do Mercer voice," You ever had good ole fashion country ass whoopin?"

No. But I don't respond well to violence or threats, sooooo carry on with your bad self.

Besides, I'm a helluva lot more country and farm strong than most Carolina boys in their daddy's diesel truck and tractor supply hats. Hell, Western NY is as much farm and country as Carolina is and it's just as beautiful there as it is here. 

15 minutes ago, FlamFluten said:

No. But I don't respond well to violence or threats, sooooo carry on with your bad self.

Besides, I'm a helluva lot more country and farm strong than most Carolina boys in their daddy's diesel truck and tractor supply hats. Hell, Western NY is as much farm and country as Carolina is and it's just as beautiful there as it is here. 

I'll agree that Western NY and Penn are both extremely rural areas akin to parts of NC, as far as them being more beautiful? Ehhhhh, gotta disagree.

8 minutes ago, Burnout189 said:

I'll agree that Western NY and Penn are both extremely rural areas akin to parts of NC, as far as them being more beautiful? Ehhhhh, gotta disagree.

I'm from Syracuse and I would say rural NY is more beautiful. More undulations in topography and greater variance of tree types. Especially in the fall. But western NC has some very nice spots. The trees are the difference in that match up though.

9 minutes ago, Burnout189 said:

Gotta go up there. Especially right now. Last week I rolled the window down for the toll and smelled grapes and wine. Apples are coming in. It's amazing. 

And buffalo is really coming back 

1 minute ago, Montsta said:

TFW you are feeing pretty down about having lost two Superbowls as a franchise, but then the fuging Buffalo Bills come to town...

giphy.gif

Yfw that feeing is history and neither team is like they were just 2 years ago. But, carry on with your bad self. 

This game is a meaningless game for Carolina and Buffalo. This is like the Colts playing the Bengals. Or Jaguars playing the Vikings. 99% of the league realizes what we don't. This game is insignificant.  The bills maybe tanking. The Panthers trying to find an identity. There is nothing to be interested in for this game except for 1) not having an injury 2) the W come Sunday 

Archived