• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rabbit Anyone????

SMACKDAB

Pops always talked about eating rabbit, but I never got to try it. I would have though. He also said there was a lot of squirrel on the table growing up.

Rabbit and Squirrel are food of the Gods. Good eats. :cheers2:

Oh...and for those of you that are gonna say "taste like chicken"...you haven't been eating what you are told it was.....sorry. :D

As a matter of fact, that reminds me. I am going to be having some frog legs at the tailgate this weekend. :party:

Rabbit and Squirrel are food of the Gods. Good eats. :cheers2:

Oh...and for those of you that are gonna say "taste like chicken"...you haven't been eating what you are told it was.....sorry. :D

As a matter of fact, that reminds me. I am going to be having some frog legs at the tailgate this weekend. :party:

My dog would have to agree with you on that one!!

Rabbits here eat most dogs though. :D

When I was in Dallas last week for the game, I was staying at my friends Aunt and Uncles house and saw some of the biggest fricking rabbits I have EVER seen in my life.

Those Jackrabbits out there have a wholeeeeeeeeee lotta meat on them let me tell you.

Rabbits here eat most dogs though. :D

When I was in Dallas last week for the game, I was staying at my friends Aunt and Uncles house and saw some of the biggest fricking rabbits I have EVER seen in my life.

Those Jackrabbits out there have a wholeeeeeeeeee lotta meat on them let me tell you.

my dog might be small (35lbs) but she is ferocious .....roarrrrrrrrrrrrrr....:D

Archived