• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sunday's Referee = Walt Coleman

Jeremy Igo

hopefully we get all the turd refs out of the way early.

of course there's not much more than turds that wear the lack and white stripes.

i remember days when i used to respect what they do. that was before i realized how biased they all are and how horrible they are at their jobs. i knew they sucked when they came back after their strike and we realized they were no better than the clowns that had temporarily replaced them. last year opened my eyes to just how biased and vindictive they all are. the moment that cam spoke the truth about ed hochuli, it put us at odds with the whole joke profession because hochuli is to the refs club that tom brady is to the NFL. he's their poster child and you disrespect him and you feel the wrath of all of them.

the only cure is to totally destroy every team we face and keep it as clean as possible, making it impossible for them to have an effect on the game that isn't showing their biasses. (that misspelling was intentional, btw)

Archived