• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Turning focus to Buffalo ... What do you know?

Jeremy Igo

33 minutes ago, rmoneyg35 said:

No I didn't say they were the #1 offensive line because that's the cowboys but the bills do have a good one. They are great at running the ball.

acording to PFF they have the #10 ranked offensive line which is pretty good. https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-ranking-all-32-offensive-line-units-heading-into-the-2017-season

So it looks like the facts prove me right. Bills have one of the best offensive lines in the game.

I don't know what your issue is. I don't know you and didn't insult you yet you have to resort to insulting me? 

Your link is an opinion piece from June, you also didn't say one of the best... You said "both units are best in the business" which implies the best....

Its  not personal just please put some actual coherency into your posts.... Thanks

19 minutes ago, ncsportsfan1234 said:

Your link is an opinion piece from June, you also didn't say one of the best... You said "both units are best in the business" which implies the best....

Its  not personal just please put some actual coherency into your posts.... Thanks

Yea, let's make it our mission in life to clean up all this crappy grammar on the interwebz.  LOL

I mean dang. Folks should be made to never stretch the truth, nor use improper grammar. If they cannot be trusted, we should take away their interwebz.

And...we should still be able to feel superior, and throw shade at them if need be. I like it.

6 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Bills will run the ball a lot better than the panthers and win the turnover battle.  Whether we win is another story. If cam can get get his shoulder healthy and throw you guys can win but if he puts in a performance like the other day it will be very tough for the panthers to win.  

You must be having a hell of a dream sequence if you believe the Bills will do either of those things 

I understand what it is to love a team but there are three things that decide a game 

1.  Newton greater than Tyrod

2. Panthers defense is healthy and greater than Bills defense

3.  coaching, I'm sure beating the jets gets Sean knighthood, but make no mistake, Ron ran that defense when Sean was here and Ron made his bones in this league before anyone knew about Sean and Ron actually saved Sean from the scrape heap that was the Eagles

the only mind that Sean is greater than is Shula, and hopefully Newton and Kalil and the rest can audible out of whatever catastrophe Shula dialss up

I'll say this, If Rivera blows a schedule gift by losing to the Bills, please take him back to Buffalo with the rest of the Panthers North.  With the  Lions, Eagles, Pats, Tampa, upcoming, Rivera had best take care of business 

3 hours ago, *FreeFua* said:

Just finished watching the Jets/Bills game and if we don't beat the Bills like we did the 49ers than we might as well pack up our sh*t and call it a year.

With that said, Carolina is always capable of laying an egg in games like these

LOL. Dude. I do gotta admit one thing. You are positively relentless.

I thought @sanjay_rajput was obsessive about his 2 TE sets. But man, you put him to shame.

Think about this. Bills' O-line might be decently good with the run but they broke down with pass plays and only managed to save Taylor because (1) it was the Jets D-line  or (2) Taylor scrambled away. For heaven's sake, Incognito alone had 2 false starts at home and I believe there were a total of 3. At home!! The Jets didn't even false start lol. So don't be saying that the Bills O-line is good or bad. They're average, good with the run, questionable with the pass. There's no argument to be made.

1 hour ago, GRWatcher said:

Think about this. Bills' O-line might be decently good with the run but they broke down with pass plays and only managed to save Taylor because (1) it was the Jets D-line  or (2) Taylor scrambled away. For heaven's sake, Incognito alone had 2 false starts at home and I believe there were a total of 3. At home!! The Jets didn't even false start lol. So don't be saying that the Bills O-line is good or bad. They're average, good with the run, questionable with the pass. There's no argument to be made.

Well, that's like, your opinion man.

On 9/13/2017 at 4:26 PM, ncsportsfan1234 said:

Buffalos offensive line hasn't changed since then so if anything they could be better than that ranking due to injuries.

I understand what your saying but best is a vague enough term so it doesn't have to mean the very best.

Archived