• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Turning focus to Buffalo ... What do you know?

Jeremy Igo

Stop/limit McCoy and the rest will crumble.. There tight end gets the most targets, why? Cause Tyrod Taylor is having a hard time completing big plays down the field..

Defensivily they have some players in front  7 but they are also overrated as far as what they are actually capable of doing.. 

secondary is complete trash if you ask me.. could be perfect coming out party for our 2 speedsters not sure what they will do about CMC..

it will be a long day for that defense for sure:shades:..

Buffalo looks to run the ball this year. (We may not be able to match their production)

McCoy is on another level... (CMC will probably be held in check due to Bills Line Backers)

Tyrod Taylor is as dangerous as Russel Wilson when he scrambles during broken plays. (Cam will have to look for big plays down field to take advantage of the aggressive defense)

This will probably be a low scoring affair. I am thinking 17-13 Panthers.

Panthers OL will have their hands full with a much better defense than the 49ers.

Look for Byrd or Samuel to catch a deep TD pass.

We need the defense to score.  

17-13 Panthers Win

32 minutes ago, KaseKlosed said:

Buffalo looks to run the ball this year. (We may not be able to match their production)

McCoy is on another level... (CMC will probably be held in check due to Bills Line Backers)

Tyrod Taylor is as dangerous as Russel Wilson when he scrambles during broken plays. (Cam will have to look for big plays down field to take advantage of the aggressive defense)

This will probably be a low scoring affair. I am thinking 17-13 Panthers.

Panthers OL will have their hands full with a much better defense than the 49ers.

Look for Byrd and Samuel to catch a deep TD pass.

We need the defense to score.  

17-13 Panthers Win

CMC held in check by Bills linebackers. Quick without looking it up can you name said Linebackers?

Byrd and Samuel each catching a TD pass and we also need the defense to score...and we get 17 points.

orly.

50 minutes ago, ncsportsfan1234 said:

The bills offensive line is not the best in the game, not even close.... *ahem* this makes me want to puke but *cowboys*.

I question if you even watch football outside of the panthers, I also question if you even have the ability to form a complete sentence.

No I didn't say they were the #1 offensive line because that's the cowboys but the bills do have a good one. They are great at running the ball.

acording to PFF they have the #10 ranked offensive line which is pretty good. https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-ranking-all-32-offensive-line-units-heading-into-the-2017-season

So it looks like the facts prove me right. Bills have one of the best offensive lines in the game.

I don't know what your issue is. I don't know you and didn't insult you yet you have to resort to insulting me? 

51 minutes ago, mjligon said:

CMC held in check by Bills linebackers. Quick without looking it up can you name said Linebackers?

Byrd and Samuel each catching a TD pass and we also need the defense to score...and we get 17 points.

orly.

Bills have a better defense Preston Brown and Lorenzo Alexander will take away opportunities for Christian McCaffrey 
It was a typo. It meant to say Byrd OR Samuel. You are just upset because you disagree with CMC being contained. Get over your man crush bro. These are sports opinions. LOL 

8 minutes ago, KaseKlosed said:

Bills have a better defense Preston Brown and Lorenzo Alexander will take away opportunities for Christian McCaffrey 
It was a typo. It meant to say Byrd OR Samuel. You are just upset because you disagree with CMC being contained. Get over your man crush bro. These are sports opinions. LOL 

Nice formatting change from your obvious copy/paste of the Bills linebacker lookup (which I specifically challenged you not to do).

we get it, you have a weird vendetta against CMC. You'll be quiet eventually  and this place will be better because of it.

2 minutes ago, mjligon said:

Nice formatting change from your obvious copy/paste of the Bills linebacker lookup (which I specifically challenged you not to do).

we get it, you have a weird vendetta against CMC. You'll be quiet eventually.

Bro you have the biggest hard on for a running back that will never be a true number 1 RB. He is a situational player. He is not a bell cow. He is talented but your man crush is on another level as if the man can be NFL league MVP. The dude allows us to call more screen plays bro. Serves as a great special teamer. Just ignore my posts bro if you are that legit upset. Leave my poo alone. 

8 minutes ago, KaseKlosed said:

Bro you have the biggest hard on for a running back that will never be a true number 1 RB. He is a situational player. He is not a bell cow. He is talented but your man crush is on another level as if the man can be NFL league MVP. The dude allows us to call more screen plays bro. Serves as a great special teamer. Just ignore my posts bro if you are that legit upset. Leave my poo alone. 

I just like to expose the fact that you have some weird stigma against him. Simple as that. Like you don't even want him to perform well, just so you can be proven right. It's strange and also it's painfully obvious what that stems from, but that's not my problem.

kermit-tea.jpg

adios!

Bills will run the ball a lot better than the panthers and win the turnover battle.  Whether we win is another story. If cam can get get his shoulder healthy and throw you guys can win but if he puts in a performance like the other day it will be very tough for the panthers to win.  

5 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Bills will run the ball a lot better than the panthers and win the turnover battle.  Whether we win is another story. If cam can get get his shoulder healthy and throw you guys can win but if he puts in a performance like the other day it will be very tough for the panthers to win.  

giphy (8).gif

3 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

it's the two things the bills do well. lead the league in rushing the last two years and already out to a fast start. and we don't turn the ball over. 

Ironically the same two things the panthers defense is best at....the past two seasons.... Led the nfl in forced turnovers and top 5 run stopping unit....

Archived