• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Turning focus to Buffalo ... What do you know?

Jeremy Igo

56 minutes ago, Bronn said:

I wouldn't put it past McDermott to exploit our weaknesses 

I fully expect McDermott to go at Worley HARD. 

It's pretty obvious he's the weak link in all of this and I'm not one of the Worley bashers it's just it is what it is. 

The only thing in our favor is they don't have the greatest WR's, Matthews has always been more of a slot guy I believe. I'm not a big Zay Jones fan but if the kid is ever going to get a real shot to shine this week will be it.

Jets put up a fight against them.

we should win but you know what they say... Any given Sunday.

the key battle will be thier offensive line vs our defensive line. Both groups are best in the game.

hopefully Cam won't be as rusty if he is then we will have a major problem.

I predict Kelvin Benjamin will have a great game and end up being a major factor in our win.

I believe our defensive backs will have a good game and will hold Tyrod Taylor to under 200 yards passing.

I didn't watch much of the game but just look at some key stats from the box score i noticed a few things:

Jets only rushed the ball 15 times for 38 yards avg 2.5 and long of 11.  Bills crushed their rushing game and McCown threw 39 times even though it was a "close game" Jets 6 Bills 7 at half time.

McCown was picked 2 times and sacked just 1 time. That sack came from Poyer the Safety which tells me maybe not a lot of pressure on passing downs but definitely controlled the line of scrimmage during the running game.

Bills LB Humber had 13 total (12 solo) and each safety Hyde and Poyer had an INT.

3 of their top 5 leaders in tackling were in the secondary. Possibly over aggressive in the run back meaning opportunities for Play Action.

Obvious: Shady McCoy had over 100 on 22 carries and 5 catches and Tyrod had a good game. Those are going to be the focal points on the offensive side of the ball.  We tend to have some problems at times with shifty backs.

Tolbert carried the ball 12 times averaging only 3.5 and 1 TD.   Can't wait to see him get bulldozed by TD and Luke.

***Jets Tight Ends both had a total of 5 catches for 59 yards 2 of those catches went for over 20+ I think this will be a great match up for Olsen and their LBs.  I think Dickson could be in for a sleeper game because of the focus on Olsen.

Bills TE Clay had 9 targets with 4 catches and 1 TD and Shady was 2nd with 6 targets.  This should be a good matchup for our LBs if they're going to try to dink and dunk us down the field.

I like the matchup and being at home I expect a big win for the Panthers.

Prediction:  Panthers 27-13

3 hours ago, rmoneyg35 said:

Jets put up a fight against them.

we should win but you know what they say... Any given Sunday.

the key battle will be thier offensive line vs our defensive line. Both groups are best in the game.

hopefully Cam won't be as rusty if he is then we will have a major problem.

I predict Kelvin Benjamin will have a great game and end up being a major factor in our win.

I believe our defensive backs will have a good game and will hold Tyrod Taylor to under 200 yards passing.

The bills offensive line is not the best in the game, not even close.... *ahem* this makes me want to puke but *cowboys*.

I question if you even watch football outside of the panthers, I also question if you even have the ability to form a complete sentence.

21 hours ago, GRWatcher said:

Copied from the other thread:

I did watch the game, all of it. The offense did well when running the ball and was basically conservative. Their defense, well, uh, didn't look so good. Yeah, they stopped the Jets but it was the Jets (and why the Jets didn't run the ball more is beyond me). Bills' defense did not look like they wanted to win, like they weren't hungry enough. If something doesn't spark their d-line, our o-line is going to eat their lunch. On the bright side, Tolbert did the same 1st down & TD dances he did here, it was good to see him.

Keys to winning: (1) Stop the run game. McCoy is a beast & Tolbert a nice complement. (2) Be disciplined on ST's, stay the gap, and watch out for Brandon Tate. (3) Same offense game plan as SF pretty much, need an on-his-game Cam & a speedy WR to complement.

It won't be easy but we got this.

You know I was on a delivery that day and this man was you know comforting me about missing the games which I didn't because I got off of work early he told me he was a Jets fan and I was like dag  and he started to shake his head even Jets fans are ashamed to be Jets fans  I said I would pray for him and wishes team look he also took me like seven bucks so shout out to Man

Archived