• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fun Fact

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, pantherclaw said:

That's what happens when you don't invest in the defense. 

I was going to say something similar.

Who, and where, is that Saints dude who was deluding himself that the Saints had no weaknesses? Talking about a slap in the face of a wake-up call. He needed it. At least next time that paper bag over his head will lessen the blow. Well, not really.

The Saints have been borrowing from Peter to pay Paul for years.  They let Daren Sproles go, or released him I cant remember, and signed CJ Spiller.  They traded Jimmy Graham for a 2nd round pick, they traded Cooks for a 1st round pick.  They signed Bryd to a HUGE contract and then put him in a defense he doesn't fit in.  They do get good players in but because they have signed some guys to huge stupid contracts (I am looking at you Hurney) they can't keep them and trade them away and get 20 cents on the dollar for them.  Then they expect the rookies to preform like the guys they traded away and expect guys like Ted Ginn to be Brandon Cooks for them.  It's terrible mismanagement of assets and bad coaching to think you can make chicken salad from chicken poo.  :poo:

Archived