• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fun Fact

Jeremy Igo

The Saints haven't been over .500 since 2013. 

Revel in their misery here.... 

Not since the end of 2013..

... have the Saints been over .500. Tonight was an opportunity to not only start out on a high note, but to get that monkey off the saints' back, yet it continues indefinitely. The prospect of potentially being in an 0-2 hole courtesy of a short week and a Pats team coming off a bad beat, and then trying desperately just to get even for the remainder of the season - again - fills me with dread.

Chasing .500 for nearly half a decade is not the kind of infamy you would expect from a team lead by Drew Brees. In that regard, it's perversely remarkable.

2 minutes ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

I do love their misery but they still scare me a little bit when we play them, especially in the dome. For the life of me though, I don't understand why they signed AP if they're barely going to let him get on the field. That guy needs to get in a rhythm in order to produce. Any dumb ass fan can see that.

I don't get why they never stop trying to replace Ingram.  He's a good all around back, but they're always looking for some sort of upgrade or new wrinkle for the running game.

Ah the year of our lord 2013, life was much simpler back then.

"Wagon Wheel" took America by storm, the "Red Wedding" shocked the world, Johnny Manziel owned college football, the PS4 and Xbox One debuted, Madden was about the same as it is now, Edward Snowden moved to Russia, Miley Cyrus introduced twerking to white people, and there was an adult in the white house.

Good memories.

Archived