• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I have issues.

Jeremy Igo

6 minutes ago, SJTG4 said:

hey when you're hating on the star QB but letting CMC slide idk what to tell you brother 

Who TF is letting CMC's fumble slide? You got your people messed up "brother". The majority of us were saying how CMC should have just fell down and how it was a bad rookie mistake trying to do too much.

And yes, you are proving my point to a tee. What did I tell you. Anytime somebody is criticizing Cam on ANY play, Cam nuthuggers are always deflecting and saying they are haters. You do know you can critique a player and still love them right? They aren't mutually exclusive.

16 minutes ago, mjligon said:

It wasn't the best throw but as I've said in other threads, KB needs to find a way to make this play. He's our #1 WR and should be able to use his body to bring this one in.

You can't be serious?

2 hours ago, JawnyBlaze said:

KB actually had a pretty good move and a step on his guy. If cam had just thrown it a foot higher that was a TD. I blame the throw itself, not the decision. Plus like someone else said that was just a ridiculous play by Tartt. 

Yep, this. A foot or two more on that ball and it's a touchdown and Tartt can't reach it.

It's really that simple, this thread is tough to read through 

3 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

True.

But some more consistently than others.

The truly great QBs minimize that and spread the ball around.

Might be why Cam had his best year with Kelvin out.

It's his first game so he is going to go to a  familiar safe  target btw he did spread the ball  to 8 different receivers by end of the game.

Cam needs to audible/motion more and find the mismatch on the defense with his new toys .

10 minutes ago, mjligon said:

Yeah...I am serious.

It's past time for him to start consistently making the tough catches. The ball went right off his hands. 

He's made tougher catches before.

Two hands on the ball needs to be a catch from your #1 WR.

The corner was already coming up KB's back and had a hand in there. KB wasn't able to look the ball into his hands due to contact. 

You have unrealistic expectations from some of these guys on some of these plays. 

I noticed on a couple of plays where Cam seem to throw to the wrong receiver. Others were open and he did not look at any other wr just the one..it was incomplete..I love me some Cam but from this 1st game he did not survey the field when he had time to..Hopefully its just rust.

1 minute ago, *FreeFua* said:

The corner was already coming up KB's back and had a hand in there. KB wasn't able to look the ball into his hands due to contact. 

You have unrealistic expectations from some of these guys on some of these plays. 

Tell me exactly how I have unreleastic expectations? Generalize much? I am a KB supporter, but he's got to start being more consistent.

KB had two hands on the ball. The live feed showed in slow motion a few times and he COULD have brought this poorly thrown ball in. He's done it before...and other receivers wearing black and blue have consistently done it before as well. 

I'm not bashing KB, so put away your pitchfork. I'm simply saying he could have brought the ball in. 

Two hands on the ball needs to be a catch...especially when you've got his size and ability.

7 minutes ago, Darvinsun said:

I noticed on a couple of plays where Cam seem to throw to the wrong receiver. Others were open and he did not look at any other wr just the one..it was incomplete..I love me some Cam but from this 1st game he did not survey the field when he had time to..Hopefully its just rust.

From the end of the 2nd quarter and in the 3rd quarter he did. I re-watched the game

53 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

If it werent for a highlight reel interception that could have very well be a TD

It really was a highlight reel interception.  If Cam had thrown it just a bit farther, it could have been a TD but likely would have just been a normal, every day incompletion.

But never stand in the way of this forum of Cam-haters always wanting to criticize Cam for everything he does, on the field and off.

(P.S. Hey @Castavar? The above statement? I did that on purpose.  That's what you call a STRAW MAN.  Look it up.)

Archived